Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy New Joker movie is an incel film according to twitter cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
HIGH IQ POST.

It's time to jokermax buddy boyos
Man,is inevitable.How can anyone expect womans to be attracted to most males if they are not feeling that attraction?
Same with good looking males and not good looking womens.
You know,this is a spiral.Endless pit.No head,no legs.
The solution was only and just only one : Ugly womens with ugly mans.But since no ugly people want to be with other ugly people,the solution is gone.There's no solution at all.Is a fucking dilemma.
So get ready when it will happen,and hope you are not on the streets or inside a particular place.

I believe that the situation will sort itself out. Females are free to always choose only the men they want. That seems like a good deal for them, but that kind of social dynamic is not self sustainable for a society. Sooner or later things will have to go back to how they were before, and the longer the females waste our time, the worse it will be for them.

That is not a threat, like violence or anything like that. Society itself cannot work properly with that dynamic. Females are literally making things worse for themselves in the future. Look around you, society is like a sewage of degeneracy. Everyone is hating everyone.
@What the fuck

Females are blind by their new found liberty. They are completely drunk by power. Men gave them too much power, too quickly. Females and the society had no time to gradually get used to it.

It went from: "you are property, just obey." to "you want to choke on cock until you suffocate and die? You go girl!".

They are completely out of control. They don't even have control over themselves. They are like shameless criminals, just doing what most benefits them. Like psychopaths, they lie and dissimulate even when there is video and audio footage of them doing things.

Shame is a funny thing, society used shame in the past to keep both men and women under control. Obedient to the laws and also at least trying to lead a moral life. Was it 100% efficient? No, of course not. Many people, both males and females acted like degenerates in the past. But it was far less than what we see today.
You said it right there,the answer : Men gave them too much power, too quickly
There you have it.Also you said the longer the females waste our time, the worse it will be for them
The thing is that mens allowed that.Their time to be wasted.Just stop caring about womens and invest that time in other things.I'm telling you,i am young and my sex drive completely faded alone.I dunno what happened.Is just gone.I see womens with hate and disgust.I don't feel anything.I don't have boners when in front of an attractive girl.I don't stare them on street,nor see their boobs nor ass.And when i did it one time,i couldn't feel shit.

So apparently caring for your mom is a defining trait of being incel according to one of the soylords in that screenshot. I'm not sure how accurate this info is.

Thing is I love how SJWs think they that they can stop the tide turning by closing down our internet spaces. Do they not realise that by gone revolutions didn't need the internet.
So apparently caring for your mom is a defining trait of being incel according to one of the soylords in that screenshot. I'm not sure how accurate this info is.

Truly bonkers.

Why so serious twatter cucks ? Maybe you sense a boiling hot rebellion is headed your way ?

tenor.gif

This kind of analysis can only come from shit-eating brainlets. Any unattractive struggling man who is against societal norms is branded an incel today. JFL. They don't see the pain, they only see with disgust.
Too true tbh.

Why so serious twatter cucks ? Maybe you sense a boiling hot rebellion is headed your way ?
Will we be calling him saint Joaquin after the movie, or soy Joaquin?