Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy New Joker movie is an incel film according to twitter cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
This actually looks pretty good tbh. Might check it out.
Yeah, I would def check it out.
You know what's funny with the npc? They watch garbage 24/7. When the executives try to do a movie somehow a little different, they feel outraged. What a bunch of suckers.

JFL. If theres ever an incel uprising send me an invite. I'd loved the crush the skulls of these normie freaks. I want to hear them beg for mercy as I crush their skulls into pieces under my boot

This actually looks pretty good tbh. Might check it out.

Nah. WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY isn't an appealing premise for a movie since we live this shit daily.

anyone who i dont like and that does bad stuff is inkel :feels:

History repeats itself, just like in ancient Rome. During "The Rape of the Sabine Women", ancient Romans just got fed up of being rejected so they abducted and raped the women of close by cities.
I don't think it was because of rejections, there were just not many women in their community.

It is an unnatural, and growing problem, that today there are dozens of thousands of males under 30yo that aren't getting any sex.

And every year that number grows. What the females gonna do? Keep only giving sex to the same 10% of top males that they find attractive, and wait until the number of Incels reach the millions?

That is a time bomb, a catastrophe that is being built up from deep within society. It will cause a surge of violence. Ignoring those young men will just push them towards extremism and darkness.

They need to be given love, and sex. Otherwise those unsatisfied men, that have nothing to lose, would get fed up of staying hidden inside their homes, and they would storm the streets and just take by violence what the females don't wanted to give to them by love.

I find that an horrible scenario, a nightmare for everyone, but specially scary for the women. Let's just pray for the women to change their ways before its too late.

History repeats itself, just like in ancient Rome. During "The Rape of the Sabine Women", ancient Romans just got fed up of being rejected so they abducted and raped the women of close by cities.

High IQ post.

Yeah people aren't going to take their lot in life lying down & being passive slaves to a society that wants them silenced & oppressed. Agree with you here.
anyone who i dont like and that does bad stuff is inkel :feels:

How is this controversial exactly? Its pretty well established mentally ill men (psycopaths) can potentially kill (villianous) due to pre existing trauma, a lifetime of failure. More intelligent ones become the unabomber, other become mass killers. The joker happens to put on clown makeup. Wouldn't anyone be curious how these people arrive to that point? Is it that offensive western society can give them the push to go over the edge? It doesn't excuse it, but it's a reality. All this shaming and white male bashing feeds into the narrative of the "incel other" and can fuel their downward spiral into madness.

There's movies like The Assasination of Richard Nixon based on real events but nobody gives a shot about those movies. Muh comic buks and everyone loses their shit.

Plus it's a dumb comic book movie.

Last edited:
They are just throwing the word around
Incel has lost all it's meaning, it's basically "everybody I don't like is an incel"

So the new joker is an incel people say.In other words,the main character can't get laid or get womans also because he has struggles and mental issues to make it happen.So incels are mentally instable people if i'm not wrong,to most society.As always society is majority against people who needs help for real.

Just be funny bro. Just be the jokER bro.

"get in your knees and aceept a life of bullying your looser inkel" :soy::soy::soy:

Normies agree or go along with Nazi elitist eugenics subconsciously. When its flagged then they get all uppity about it. SJWs think that they can enact this "final solution" of low tier men in darkness & silence by denying us our freedom of speech & closing down our digital safe havens.

Ps normies & SJWs the Nazis tried & failed to do that even 2 years after the Wanasee conference & the Nazi "final solution" was well under way with the Warsaw uprising being a backlash at the time dispelled of but nonetheless immortalised in history. Oh they didn't have the internet nor free speech but still rose up because they could see what was happening with their own two eyes & put 2 & 2 together not through the internet but seeing directly in front of them what was happening. Normies & SJWs you're not as smart as you think. You're arrogant as fuck but not smart. Learn that. The USA cottoned on to 5th Generation Warfare a decade ago although it was already in existence centuries ago.

Oh. Ashkenazi "remember the holocaust" activists you don't have a monopoly on the Warsaw uprising usage btw. Learn that also.

It is an unnatural, and growing problem, that today there are dozens of thousands of males under 30yo that aren't getting any sex.

And every year that number grows. What the females gonna do? Keep only giving sex to the same 10% of top males that they find attractive, and wait until the number of Incels reach the millions?

That is a time bomb, a catastrophe that is being built up from deep within society. It will cause a surge of violence. Ignoring those young men will just push them towards extremism and darkness.

They need to be given love, and sex. Otherwise those unsatisfied men, that have nothing to lose, would get fed up of staying hidden inside their homes, and they would storm the streets and just take by violence what the females don't wanted to give to them by love.

I find that an horrible scenario, a nightmare for everyone, but specially scary for the women. Let's just pray for the women to change their ways before its too late.

;) This is exactly how it starts...

Inceldom is officially at 30% according to mainstream media.

One we hit 50% (critical mass)... that’s when the fireworks are gonna start

"get in your knees and aceept a life of bullying your looser inkel" :soy::soy::soy:

Would they? Would anyone? Would the Warsaw uprising Jews do that?
;) This is exactly how it starts...

Inceldom is officially at 30% according to mainstream media.

One we hit 50% (critical mass)... that’s when the fireworks are gonna start

View attachment 104683

Warsaw uprising ain't going to compare to the shit that's going to go down.

And I asked the Roastie; “Why So Degenerate?”

you can't and noone can force womans to give love to people they are not atracted to.So,keep being updated to the increasing of percentaje of incels and you better get ready for the inevitable.Keep in your house safe.There's nothing nobody can do.Just get ready for it.
dude 4chan is a normie/shill infested shithole, at least the bug boards (like /tv/) are. forget about it
lol avatar

dude 4chan is a normie/shill infested shithole, at least the bug boards (like /tv/) are. forget about it
JFL at that guy saying that healthy people are the ones who are not virgins.They could be popular and even bullies.Yet they still have mental issues for being bullies,because is not normal.Just LOL.That guy just roasted himself.So the virgin bullied with social anxiety sequels should end up in concentration fields.So sad.So narrow the mind of that guy is.

Last edited:
It's funny cuz normies adore movies like Taxi Driver and Fight Club.

failed normies being this butthurt about incels and entertainment that they MIGHT possibly enjoy.

shouldn't they be busy with their awesome lives? oh right, the ones complaining about us are all failed/damaged normies and incels in denial.

Second to last tweet is based. Fuck the rest of them though.

It does look pretty good tbh

the movie seemed based based off the trailer

The joker would be an amazing figurehead for our community!

They are healthy until they get 20 different STD's, and die in a hospital.
Don't generalize.Some make it until being old enought to die at natural causes.They even form a family.Don't ask me how the fuck they do to not get STD.Maybe they're lucky.

I predict this movie will be a huge success.

looking forward to this

According to the internet Joaquin Phoenix has a 'micro cleft' @RegisterUserName

lmao "Joe Reid" looks like a numale if I ever saw one. is he famous or something? he has the blue tick next to his name but ive never heard of him

It's a pretty normalfag movie and it seems the public likes it
If they keep the outrage about it maybe normalfags will wake up and start some backlash against twitter sjws but i doubt it

They are NPCs. Seems like a good movie tho.

movie looks like shit. superhero movies are for faggots.

Is it that offensive western society can give them the push to go over the edge?
God forbid anyone should insult the """Society""" we live in. Society is a joke, It's nothing but a Clown World.

Honk.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Woke twitter has been the best advertisment for this movie so far. I might actually go watch it.

Woke twitter has been the best advertisment for this movie so far. I might actually go watch it.
Looks like i'll visit a cinema first time in 5 yrs. It will be interesting to see how many loner asocial incels like me will come out of woodwork too

question is was he one of us? i would say no because he eventually crimemaxxes

whats wrong with crimemaxxing. Our mere existence is already a crime for fords and normies
He means that he crimemaxxed and ascended. It's in the comics and Suicide Squad, he gets a qt doctor gf called Harley Quinn.

HIGH IQ POST.

It's time to jokermax buddy boyos

So they just have lots of unprotected sex with HIV people and by luck alone get nothing? Hard to believe.
No man,they are lucky enought to not cross paths with an infected person,that's my point.Otherwise they will be infected and continue the virus propagation across the damn world.