Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy New Joker movie is an incel film according to twitter cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
What's happening to people out here..

For those who have not seen the trailer :

Attachments

• 3cb393290ed861e0b8f9dc5e294b0c49ab47ee4e4bf64eca15d55bd6fd5eac65.jpeg
    3cb393290ed861e0b8f9dc5e294b0c49ab47ee4e4bf64eca15d55bd6fd5eac65.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,376
why are they calling the joker movel incel movie? just because joker is ugly and crazy?

why are they calling the joker movel incel movie? just because joker is ugly and crazy?

I honestly don't have a clue how they conjured up this BS.
The movie portrays the Joker as someone who has been beaten down in everyway by society. They are probably scared that beta men will rise up against society since they can relate.

Lold hard at the pic of that last guy he legit looks like :soy:, memes are writing themselves

Incel is the new terrorist. It's inspired by "The King of Comedy" and "Taxi Driver". I guess you can call the main characters in that incels, but those movies are considered masterpieces. God forbid you make a movie that allows you to sympathize with men who are on the shit-bottom of society.

They are probably scared that beta men will rise up against society since they can relate.

I think this is an innate fear among the bulk of society that disregards our suffering.

The thought would have never crossed my mind. Also, the movie looks interesting and I'd be willing to watch it.

I honestly don't have a clue how they conjured up this BS.
The movie portrays the Joker as someone who has been beaten down in everyway by society. They are probably scared that beta men will rise up against society since they can relate.
Its a subversive form of misandry to hate on men who are struggling. Meanwhile, roasties with the slightest bit of struggle are instantly attended to by cucks.
foor some reason everybody hate non chad males nowdays, i blame this femminist movment/ that promate male hatred, automation and social media for that

Everyone the alt left doesn’t like is an incel in their eyes.

This kind of analysis can only come from shit-eating brainlets. Any unattractive struggling man who is against societal norms is branded an incel today. JFL. They don't see the pain, they only see with disgust.
View attachment 104526

Exactly, and sometimes as we’ve seen this pain causes someone to snap. Even after someone snaps they are still chastised. I guess there is nothing that unattractive men can do to please these people.

He got bullied and turned evil therefore he is an incel lmao

This movie looks pretty good, definitely gonna watch it.

He got bullied and turned evil therefore he is an incel lmao

This movie looks pretty good, definitely gonna watch it.

I will postpone the rope just to watch this film. It speaks to my soul tbh.

I will postpone the rope just to watch this film. It speaks to my soul tbh.
They better not edit out the uncucked parts because of the backlash.

They better not edit out the uncucked parts because of the backlash.
don't understad the lack of inteligence fo hollywood producers, they will try to destroy this movie

Joker is NEET in this movie too. Lives with his mother.

these hollywood jews r so boring; they just keep remaking the same comic hero movies again n' again.

It sucks that us ugly males are always demonized, but the "Some men just want to watch the world burn..." line is what a lot of us want tbh.

Looks shit to me tbh. At no point did the Joker do anything cool in the trailer.

they trying to get the shekels from incels

I was thinking about this a little more.
We might as well accept the association of this movie with incels. It will spread the blackpill further. Coincidentally, the honkpill memes are peaking around the same point in time that this film trailer is released. We should ride this convenient wave.

I was thinking about this a little more.
We might as well accept the association of this movie with incels. It will spread the blackpill further. Coincidentally, the honkpill memes are peaking around the same point in time that this film trailer is released. We should ride this convenient wave.
yes it is time to drop the Clownpill

God damn it we never catch a break

What's happening to people out here..

For those who have not seen the trailer :

If that's the case, the joker's been an incel since inception at this point

Just saw this:

History repeats itself, just like in ancient Rome. During "The Rape of the Sabine Women", ancient Romans just got fed up of being rejected so they abducted and raped the women of close by cities.
Brutal Historypill.

Last edited:
dude 4chan is a normie/shill infested shithole, at least the bug boards (like /tv/) are. forget about it
Yeah, normies, foids and trannies managed to ruin r9k as well.
It used to be a "home" for Incels, now they are hostile as fuck with anyone who identifies himself one.

This kind of analysis can only come from shit-eating brainlets. Any unattractive struggling man who is against societal norms is branded an incel today. JFL. They don't see the pain, they only see with disgust.
View attachment 104526
Agreed. The halo-effect consumes all aspects of our judgment.

This shit doesn't make sense. Joaquin Phoenix is a very good looking Chad, how could he ever portrait an incel?

I thought soy fags loved this shit

Normies think incels look like Joaquin Phoenix.
They are that stupid.

It is an unnatural, and growing problem, that today there are dozens of thousands of males under 30yo that aren't getting any sex.

And every year that number grows. What the females gonna do? Keep only giving sex to the same 10% of top males that they find attractive, and wait until the number of Incels reach the millions?

That is a time bomb, a catastrophe that is being built up from deep within society. It will cause a surge of violence. Ignoring those young men will just push them towards extremism and darkness.

They need to be given love, and sex. Otherwise those unsatisfied men, that have nothing to lose, would get fed up of staying hidden inside their homes, and they would storm the streets and just take by violence what the females don't wanted to give to them by love.

I find that an horrible scenario, a nightmare for everyone, but specially scary for the women. Let's just pray for the women to change their ways before its too late.

History repeats itself, just like in ancient Rome. During "The Rape of the Sabine Women", ancient Romans just got fed up of being rejected so they abducted and raped the women of close by cities.

This actually looks pretty good tbh. Might check it out.

Have a look at clown world! They don't want to masses to sympathize with low status men.
That is why they are outraged by this film

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
We truly live in a society...
GAMERS RISE UP!

Seriously though, "incel" is going to be thrown around as an insult a lot more, towards anything normalfags don't like.
:):cool:

failed normies being this butthurt about incels and entertainment that they MIGHT possibly enjoy.

shouldn't they be busy with their awesome lives? oh right, the ones complaining about us are all failed/damaged normies and incels in denial.

I think normies correlate the joker with incels because of those "gamers rise up" memes. Btw, It is nice to know that are afraid of a potential beta uprising.

She was raped and killed? Holes are non sentient we are all raped :feelsgah: