Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News INCEL (SHORT FILM)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Someone has created a short film called "Incel". Yeah the main character is a chad but we need to take every opportunity to suuport any content that depicts the suffering of males who are constantly rejected by women and never wanted.

Here is the short film:

View: https://youtu.be/dnrFl-ak9yQ?si=1d8myLewXe0rZXDl

More serious and productive actions needs to be taken so the world/governments would officially acknowledge and recognize us as people who are suffering,almost like someone who is missing a limb.

Literally 90% of users here are larpers and glowies and most who just post " it's over" on repeat. Do something for fuck sake.

@Master any chance you or mods could pin this for more views in support of the director?

of course the actor is chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
ANAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of the few based posts

The more "serious" and "productive" actions require risks, and inkwells are down in life who just don't have in them to do such things. We also don't have the necessary leadership, unity, and resources for any serious political undertaking. And unless that changes, things will stay the same until we all fall one by one rotten in our rooms.

"IT MAKES NO SENSE" Wrong. That's where everyone is wrong. It just makes sense. Women want good genes, and men want pussy. Thus, Chads unite and have the Stacys fuck their brains out while the other women, instead of looking for their looksmatch, want to ascend with Chad too, and so Stacy shares Chad while the normie and Sub-Five rot alone in their room of their parent's home.

Looks = Genes. Genes and reproduction are all that matter in this world, so it really isn't surprising in the least to find out that ugly people are dealt such a lousy hand in life. It's just painful and difficult to accept. I get it, but it must be done and then efforts can be made on coping before the roping will inevitably be done.

The more "serious" and "productive" actions require risks, and inkwells are down in life who just don't have in them to do such things. We also don't have the necessary leadership, unity, and resources for any serious political undertaking. And unless that changes, things will stay the same until we all fall one by one rotten in our rooms.
Just look at the posts that gets pinned in this retarded website. The whole IQ comibend is below 200. No one gives a shit. Honestly not gonna waste my time posting in this piece of shit of a website.

The owners are unironically glowies who just want to tame the users. I'm not gonna say they should go er. They're literally rotting in their room repeatedly posting about how over it is.

I'm gonna go my own version of "er" before death hopefully.

He can't really lead when nobody is willing to follow him. The issue is that people don't want to risk anything.
It's easy to say you'll do great things and blame others for not following you blindly. CHO, ER & co didn't need anyone's help.

Eh i guess it's more sympathetic than ever other short film and tv episode that depicts incels. Metaphor of the parts of his body degrading along with his rejections psyche is a good concept but i didnt quite like how it was executed. Wouldve been better over a long film, have the face subtly get more and more ugly as the psyche degrades until a normal guy turns into a literal goblin

Really doesnt hit the way it should when it's a tall blonde guy with a wide jaw tho jfl.

Also nothing is going to substantively improve for incels until normies are forced to under threat of force, sadly. Not until dozens of disenfranchised men are going ER each will society do anything. Asking nicely doesnt work when we're dealing with selfish normies and stuck up whores who think theyre goddesses

He can't really lead when nobody is willing to follow him. The issue is that people don't want to risk anything.
This is part of the problem, but it's a leadership problem as well. That being a lack of any leadership at all. We have mods, but they serve more as police officers and deputies than any real leader. And we can't just have your run of the mill manager at your local McDonalds either; we need someone strong and powerful who's willing to take risks and not afraid to fuck with anyone. Be it their feelings or even their physical well-being. Until such a man shows up, nothing of any significance will be done in our favor.
It's easy to say you'll do great things and blame others for not following you blindly. CHO, ER & co didn't need anyone's help.
Shootings and random acts of violence towards our enemies will not help us in the long run. We need a solid political and social base and connections with the common folk. No one will help terrorists out, but if they saw us as freedom fighters instead, things will change.
Power grows slowly, but it does grow when given the right nutrients.

We need a solid political and social base and connections with the common folk. No one will help terrorists out, but if they saw us as freedom fighters instead, things will change.
Power grows slowly, but it does grow when given the right nutrients.
How do you suppose we would pass for freedom fighters? The black pill is merely the realization that foids have all the power. Normies will only accept this when a high enough number of incels become aware of their condition. In the meantime, it's: "freedom? cuz you don't get pussy? :incel::banhammer:"

How do you suppose we would pass for freedom fighters? The black pill is merely the realization that foids have all the power. Normies will only accept this when a high enough number of incels become aware of their condition. In the meantime, it's: "freedom? cuz you don't get pussy? :incel::banhammer:"

What I mean is appealing to the average normie, and when we do, we will have enough numbers, and change can be made to society.

The black pill is definitely more than foids or their power; it's about life in general and the brutal truth about reality, which is genetic determinism.

But ignoring that, as you said, we need people to become aware of this fact, and it actually is happening. Slowly but surely. Men are more lonely than they ever have been, and frankly, women aren't doing much better either. Yes, they get Chad, but they don't lock him down, and thus, they are either forced to settle with a normie or, god forbid, a Sub-Five or raise Chad's (Tyrone) kids alone. But even ignoring the whole women aspect, men will not tolerate this forever. This will eventually reach a critical mass, and when that happens, action will take place. The same occurred during the Weimar Republic when the system couldn't sustain itself anymore.

The only question now is, who will lead us?

What I mean is appealing to the average normie, and when we do, we will have enough numbers, and change can be made to society.

The black pill is definitely more than foids or their power; it's about life in general and the brutal truth about reality, which is genetic determinism.

But ignoring that, as you said, we need people to become aware of this fact, and it actually is happening. Slowly but surely. Men are more lonely than they ever have been, and frankly, women aren't doing much better either. Yes, they get Chad, but they don't lock him down, and thus, they are either forced to settle with a normie or, god forbid, a Sub-Five or raise Chad's (Tyrone) kids alone. But even ignoring the whole women aspect, men will not tolerate this forever. This will eventually reach a critical mass, and when that happens, action will take place. The same occurred during the Weimar Republic when the system couldn't sustain itself anymore.

The only question now is, who will lead us?
Point taken. I don't think our movement really needs a leader as the black pill is all about self-realization. One must accept it because of what they live and see, not because they want to follow someone. What we need is to spread awareness. How, you ask? Of that I'm not sure.

Point taken. I don't think our movement really needs a leader as the black pill is all about self-realization. One must accept it because of what they live and see, not because they want to follow someone. What we need is to spread awareness. How, you ask? Of that I'm not sure.
Yeah. I feel like the only thing needed to do is to srpead the blackpill.

Yeah. I feel like the only thing needed to do is to srpead the blackpill.
It's a good thing lazy journalists keep reporting on us. Any publicity is good publicity or so they say.

It's a good thing lazy journalists keep reporting on us. Any publicity is good publicity or so they say.
Once more people get exposure about this issue, I feel like more will come to terms with reality and join us.

I mean leader for any political or social movement that wishes to enact change on a mass societal level. People becoming black pilled alone will not solve that. Although it does help.