Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy New cucktear hot take: Incels support incest, rape, sexslavery, pedos, torture, kidnaps, sex assault, h8crimes, racism, antisemitism, necro, musojinee

Check off everything you are against.

• Incest

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Rape/Sexual Assault

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Sexual Slavery

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Pedophilia

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Torture/Kidnapping

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Hate Crimes

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Racism

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Antisemitism

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Necrophilia

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Musojinee

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Check this shit out. Now apparently we all support everything this soy cuck thinks we do, just because said soy cuck decided we do. So I wonder, is this true? Do all incels support incest, rape, sexual slavery, pedophilia, torture, kidnapping, sexual assault, hate crimes, racism, antisemitism, necrophilia and misogyny? Check off everything you are against in the poll.

what the fuck is Musojinee

No one here was arrested for pedophilia or any crime like that, the same can't be said about CUCKTEARS.

We are everything

Racism= OK to a certain extent
anti-Semitism= Good
Muhsoggyknee= Epic

I'm pro-necrophilia. The undertaker needs to fuck too

I'm pro-necrophilia. The undertaker needs to fuck too
Kek. As long as one person is against each item on the list, this soy cuck has been proven wrong.

Incel communities lean kind of amoral. That doesn't fly with politically correct moralfag types.

And don't know about supporting any of the things they claim inkwells support as if you've been in the community long enough you'll realize ppl here argue with one another all the time.

It seems this thread is less than 10 minutes old and it has already attracted 58 incels, 24 of which are bluepillers. (Soy cucks are incels too.)

I'm against all of them except mysoginy, incest, anti semitism and hate crimes

lol we can’t check who voted for what

Gas (((everyone))) who voted "anti-semitism" :feelsree:

Jfl at not hating jews in 2019

I support anything that goes against human rights.

Racism, hate crimes and antisemitism are all words which can have very varied definitions and since I hate migration and the jews who control the media, I didn't vote on those. I think a hate crime, should just be a crime like anything else.

Criticism of jews = not antisemitism. But that's what many, especially many leftists and jews, think.

Incest/Pedophilia/Necrophilia. As you can see #NotAllIncels

Who cares what soycucks think lol

It kind of depends on your definition of "pedophilia", if it's a heterosexual relationship and the child consents, then I don't really care.

Oh well.
Too bad interracial cannibalism wasn't listed.

It kind of depends on your definition of "pedophilia", if it's a heterosexual relationship and the child consents, then I don't really care.

pedowarning, children are not mature to make such decisions

kind of weird how being a homosexual is more acceptable than wanting to fuck an attractive cousin

and anti-semitism is high iq