Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New chinese law allows foids to see mans all financial data, (the policy is supposed to increase birth rate)

Instead of doing something that actually promotes birth rates, like criminalzing contraceptions, removing dating apps or restricting womens right, they just take another shit on men who have done nothing wrong.

Never began for chinks

B-b-b-but the CCP is based and t-t-trad???

Plzz noodle, plzz lick my noodle and make me a cooming rice

Kill all russian and chinese they are more degenerate than the west they we must stop them

Gyno-ethnic societies are definitely worse than gyno-jbw. Too many low IQs there. Curries have retarded shits like that too.

China will end itself

Men should be able to see how many guys she has fucked
full

to increase birth rate? how retarded are they?

this will just decrease it even more

Instead of doing something that actually promotes birth rates, like criminalzing contraceptions, removing dating apps or restricting womens right, they just take another shit on men who have done nothing wrong.
Good. I don't want China to get too powerful. Let them destroy themselves by out-feminisming the west :feelskek: The world belongs to whoever is willing to control their women.

This. People keep going on about work hours and the economy while rich Nordic countries replace the workforce with browns so that whites hardly have to do any real work. And guess their birthrate?
full
Foid's shouldn't be able to fuck unless their husband's wish so

Good. I don't want China to get too powerful. Let them destroy themselves by out-feminisming the west :feelskek: The world belongs to whoever is willing to control their women.
Most of our every day goods we use come from China, either fully or partially. Have fun paying 2x or 3x the price when China is down

This. People keep going on about work hours and the economy while rich Nordic countries replace the workforce with browns so that whites hardly have to do any real work. And guess their birthrate?
Images 20

Over for Mr Cheng who slaves 12 hours a day at the Shein factory

Step 1: pay to have European men, especially Italian men, visit China.
Step 2: the noodlewhores will open up their legs in record time.
Step 3: restrict abortions

Birth rate will EXPLODE.

The way these noodlewhores talk about "European" men, especially "Italian" men - it sounds to me like a single one can service 100 noodlewhores per visit. No more drawn-out months-long negotiation and financial disclosures to eventually marry and then divorce before even conceiving a child - the noddlewhore could instead be pregnant within a week.

LMAO

I thought china was some based patriarchy with no woke BS.

Turns out it's cucked AF.

Typical communist mindset though : do more of what doesnt work.

Declining birthrates come from too much women's rights. What do commies do ? Increase women's rights.

I don't buy the idea that China will become a superpower. It's just a giga factory with buildings covered in led stripes.

Last edited:
full

Based and high IQ. China could pull it off given how everything is monitored.

But they won't because they're cucks.

:yes::yes::yes:

This is going to plummet birth rate even further, not increase it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

to increase birth rate? how retarded are they?

this will just decrease it even more
Talking about Foids shallowness and hypergamy is never allowed in the riceworld hence the people and goverment will never realistically care about this

Kill all russian and chinese they are more degenerate than the west they we must stop them
I dont know much about China but Russia is like 10 times more degenerated than west, they are fuking each other in the army and then say it was "punishment".
Even jewmerica doesnt allow 2 men fucking each other in the army.

Incels have no idea how degenerated russians are and they support them, at the same time russian would happily make these incels life even worse and torture them while masturbating to the thought that russians are not the lowest life on earth because here they have some incel they can torture, so he is even lower.

Last edited:
LMAO

I thought china was some based patriarchy with no woke BS.

Turns out it's cucked AF.

Typical communist mindset though : do more of what doesnt work.

Declining birthrates come from too much women's rights. What do commies do ? Increase women's rights.

I don't buy the idea that China will become a superpower. It's just a giga factory with buildings covered in led stripes.
Chinks are giga retards, they killed/aborted a huge portion of female babies being born and now they have a surplus of incel Men in the population.

I have a feeling some high ranking government official in the 60s implemented this system to prepare for world war 3 in the future to create a huge mass of surplus men for a huge army.

Chinks are giga retards, they killed/aborted a huge portion of female babies being born and now they have a surplus of incel Men in the population.

I have a feeling some high ranking government official in the 60s implemented this system to prepare for world war 3 in the future to create a huge mass of surplus men for a huge army.
Mao was already willing to sacrifice large chunks of their population in a nuclear war. They won't ever lack men.

Plzz noodle, plzz lick my noodle and make me a cooming rice
Plz noodle, plz noodle, plz lick my noodle noodle, plz noodle, plz noodle, plz lick my noodle noodle

let me guess, if he doesn't show her his finances he gets arrested or charged for sexual assault?

jfl at these neos that call these human apes honorary aryans. well, maybe they are honorary aryans, just look at their women in comparison

China allows foids to access mans financial history, mortgage, job, all data and social credit score
To choose a proper betabux cuck

Meanwhile a man can't see foids data at all

Source

View: https://youtu.be/Lu8hScalmjI?si=h1RGaFMKaegyVaNN

At this point we ricechinks need to use our “high iqs” to think past recreating and think about what a cockroach would feel if it knew its place in the evoulutionary hierarchy. TL:DR Chinks need to be fully sterilized

The yellow race needs to be wiped out in one generation. My lost generation of rice comrades in suffering deserves reperations like ll and surgeries to make us look whiter as well as free gh, steroids, and neetbux.

let me guess, if he doesn't show her his finances he gets arrested or charged for sexual assault?

jfl at these neos that call these human apes honorary aryans. well, maybe they are honorary aryans, just look at their women in comparison
Calling us vermin would be an insult to vermin. We are lesser than any other living entity in the history of evoulution and its not even close.

China allows foids to access mans financial history, mortgage, job, all data and social credit score
To choose a proper betabux cuck
Meanwhile a man can't see foids data at all
Source

View: https://youtu.be/Lu8hScalmjI?si=h1RGaFMKaegyVaNN

I can't find any source for this other than the Youtube guy's say-so. And he says it's a biological fact that women will not marry men that earn less than them.

the japs where considered honorary aryans, not the Chinese. the Chinese where look down on by every nation in ww2, even before that aswell