Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New Batman movie was good. (Spoilers kinda)

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I like Robert Pattinson's Batman and Bruce Wayne. He did a much better job than i thought he would. I don't now only see him as the twilight guy.
Also the new Riddler was an incel who legit had a mental breakdown when he didn't get his own way. And he enlisted people from online forums and such to recruit to do his dirty work. And even a fake version of "Twitch chat" showed up a few times lmao.

New Catwoman was good but she had a cringe line about "Rich white males" or something. But i think it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

New penguin, Alfred, and even commisioner gordon were good too.

If you like Batman you'll like this movie.

I'll try to watch it, it sounds good from what you said. And I heard some guy talk about it today.

I thought it was boring, I did like seeing Zoe Kravitz's perky nips. Still see Bruce Wayne as Edward Cullen tbh

What bothered me most about her 'white male' line was more that she was still JBW, and attracted af to Batman who she KNOWS is obviously an incredibly wealthy white man, with a history beating the shit out of nigger criminals, and is pretty much above the law. Though it's accurate to foid psychology, it was unpleasing as entertainment. If batman was real he would be a fucking villain tbh.

I did like how the riddler pretty much recruited school shooters. Paul Dano was amazing as always

Last edited:
I did like seeing Zoe Kravitz's perky nips
based, i liked that scene too.
I did like how the riddler pretty much recruited school shooters. Paul Dano was amazing as always
i'm not sure i've seen him in a movie before but i thought he kinda looks like a de-aged Kevin Spacey. And yeah he looked like a generic serial killer from the 70s or a modern day school shooter. RIP him i guess

It was so bad but I liked riddler

Batman is a jew

Yes I agree in everything, I made a similar thread yesterday. That Catwoman line was so bad and out of place but it was just one line so it didn't ruin the movie.

Incel Riddler getting mogged by Chadman with his chiseled jaw

Seriously, all the Riddler did was kill corrupt politicians. How was he a bad guy?
Because murder equals bad.
Normies say murder is bad, but then they say to murder rapists and pedos (the pedo part i agree on if they commited a crime) but yet normies would never advocate for the murder of corrupt politicians or what have you, unless instructed so by (((them)))

Agree with most of what you said. I do agree that line was cringe and I also think that Alfred was miscast. I dunno all I see is Andy serkis not Alfred. Overall though, dunno how anyone can actually call it boring

Shit movie demonizing incels and outsiders

I'll probably watch it eventually when it's pirated somewhere

I like Robert Pattinson's Batman and Bruce Wayne. He did a much better job than i thought he would. I don't now only see him as the twilight guy.
Also the new Riddler was an incel who legit had a mental breakdown when he didn't get his own way. And he enlisted people from online forums and such to recruit to do his dirty work. And even a fake version of "Twitch chat" showed up a few times lmao.

New Catwoman was good but she had a cringe line about "Rich white males" or something. But i think it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

New penguin, Alfred, and even commisioner gordon were good too.

If you like Batman you'll like this movie.
Rich white males?

Ironically shes a rich black female:blackpill::bluepill::bluepill:

There is penguin in this film? Can't wait to see his portrayal, it's usually comes along with brutal heigthpill.

It was ok. It definitely doesn't live up to the hype. The script was pretty mediocre for the most part, I found it to be tedious, boring ,non-creative and most of all predictable with some woke elements in the film as well. I also didn't like the outright demonization of Incel/Outcast men in the film with the introduction of the Riddler. At least with Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy(which was better imo) you didn't see those kinds of attacks that I'm aware of