Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New ascension plan. Can I expect Gook-19 to be over by August?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don’t know and don’t give a shit

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I’m hoping to go to Spain and ascend there. This is my new big plan. I plan to looksmaxx as much as possible by then, mainly by gymcelling and NTmaxx through alcohol and phenibut.
I know this is my time to shine.

Do you think i’ll be able to travel to Spain from the UK and go clubbing without restrictions?
Or am I being too hopeful?
I’m even willing to take the vaccine if I have to.

economies of countries like Spain heavily rely on tourism so I don’t see how they can miss out on another summer.
Please no meme replies about Jews.

Last edited:
No. They need it to push the new world order, so it won't go away that quickly.

trashy club slags so hooottt

You can do all that in the UK

based I think it will be borderline gone with some ((((restrictions))))))))))

Your gonna need to take the vaccine. To fly, go to a gig, lots of different activities are gonna want proof that you've been vaccinated before allowing you into their establishment/use their services.

Your gonna need to take the vaccine. To fly, go to a gig, lots of different activities are gonna want proof that you've been vaccinated before allowing you into their establishment/use their services.
Will 20yocels like me be able to take it by then? I’m willing to bend over and spread my cheeks for the kikes in power if it means I can potentially ascend.

Only if you've been a larping fakecel this whole time.

Will 20yocels like me be able to take it by then? I’m willing to bend over and spread my cheeks for the kikes in power if it means I can potentially ascend.
They're starting the roll out tomorrow apparently. You'll be bottom of the queue due to your age unless you have an underlying health issues. I dunno if you'll get it by next August. 65 million of us. If you were to get it at the start of the last 15 million to get it they'd need to vaccinate 15000 people a week from now to August before reaching you. I have no idea if that's viable or not.

They're starting the roll out tomorrow apparently. You'll be bottom of the queue due to your age unless you have an underlying health issues. I dunno if you'll get it by next August. 65 million of us. If you were to get it at the start of the last 15 million to get it they'd need to vaccinate 15000 people a week from now to August before reaching you. I have no idea if that's viable or not.
I mean if everyone else gets it then it shouldn’t be a problem if it doesn’t reach me in time. At my age it’s basically the flu.

It won't be over until "they" think it's time for it to end. Which probably won't be anytime soon.

I mean if everyone else gets it then it shouldn’t be a problem if it doesn’t reach me in time. At my age it’s basically the flu.
Yeah herd immunity should kick in after 60% of the population has been vaccinated.

based I think it will be borderline gone with some ((((restrictions))))))))))
yeah it just depends on what you mean by “over”. the risk for it will be much lower and more stuff will be open but it’s not like the virus will be gone

yeah it just depends on what you mean by “over”. the risk for it will be much lower and more stuff will be open but it’s not like the virus will be gone
I just need nightclubs and bars to be open with no or very little restrictions.

I just need nightclubs and bars to be open with no or very little restrictions.
seems pretty likely. even in my state which has insanely high rate of corona cases they briefly reopened restaurants and bars a few weeks ago. by august that type of stuff should be accessible

seems pretty likely. even in my state which has insanely high rate of corona cases they briefly reopened restaurants and bars a few weeks ago. by august that type of stuff should be accessible
Thanks for the hopes bro. Hopefully it’ll be the same in Europe.

Goodluck bro hope you ascend:feelsokman:

It will never be over. They're just using it as a cover to implement a totalitarian police state. Why would they ever tell you it's over?

Spain is Chad and Stacey Mecca.

the longer it goes the bigger jew pockets grow so probably not

Honestly I don’t think I’ll work, plenty of Hispanic people are “white” and if you’re an incel you’re not good looking. You’re ten times better in Thailand imo

Honestly I don’t think I’ll work, plenty of Hispanic people are “white” and if you’re an incel you’re not good looking. You’re ten times better in Thailand imo
My main problem is extreme autism. I’ll NTmaxx and hope to get something then.

The spain thing you'll have to but you don't need to wait to keep trying. You know, normies ain't giving a damn fuck about this gook 19 thing at this point.

The spain thing you'll have to but you don't need to wait to keep trying. You know, normies ain't giving a damn fuck about this gook 19 thing at this point.
Yeah but colleges are closed and the only way to party is by going to house parties and I don’t have friends like that.

Yeah but colleges are closed and the only way to party is by going to house parties and I don’t have friends like that.
what about online dating? I've been noticing that some non mainstream apps seem to have a better chance of success. Especially if you're good at frauding and stuff.

what about online dating? I've been noticing that some non mainstream apps seem to have a better chance of success. Especially if you're good at frauding and stuff.
I’ll never be low inhib enough to have a dating profile. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

I’ll never be low inhib enough to have a dating profile. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.
I had one never swiped on anyone had to delete was trying to keep up with my normie friends.

Fuck Je... whoops. Sorry, almost couldn’t help it.
but realistically, it probably won’t be completely over by then, but I don’t think you will be stopped from going to Spain.

AHaHahhah yeah come here bro, where girls are ultra simped and feminazis, you will have a good time for sure :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL at the tards thinking they'll stretch this out over summer. Things will be relatively normal by May/June with little to no cases by August/September

Translation:
80% of humanity will be ded from the vaxx. And the ones still alive will be hunting down the survivers with drones and killer robot dogs.

I’m not understanding what is different about Spain that you would ascend there. Are the women more loose? In the videos I’ve seen of Spain the people are attractive for the most part.

AHaHahhah yeah come here bro, where girls are ultra simped and feminazis, you will have a good time for sure :feelskek: :feelskek:
I assume i’ll mostly be seeing tourist foids.

Out of all the countries you could go to... you picked spain..... lol good luck

I have a gift for you OP.