Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nevermind

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Thread's already been made.:fuk:

It's spreading. I don't know if anyone's posted this yet but it seems important. A popular (at least for a fitness YouTuber) YouTuber talking about black pill and agreeing with it at least with online dating which is obvious. The next step is just understanding that online dating IS real life. In the comments a lot of guys are already somewhat blackpilled or at least fans of wheat waffles it makes sense for guys who work out and self improve to be more likely to discover the blackpill or come to similar conclusions on their own.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmwgv_HGfeY

Last edited:
This was already posted and I didn’t click it the first time:smonk:
Didn't know was banned a few days and didn't pay much attention sorry.

This was already posted and I didn’t click it the first time:smonk:
Y'know how you made that foid appreciation thread? Well, I think you should make a not foid born foid thread, if you understand what I'm saying...

Interesting:feelssus:
Will you, I already got banned for something like this and am about 90 percent, so I think it's best if someone else does this