Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never understood why people work hard to become rich.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Working to live a standard life is okay. Why even people who are already rich work ? It is completely moronic and cucked.

If I had certain amount of money , I would have never worked a day in my life.

Since most rich people , children of rich men also work , it proves that most men are born cuck .

Last edited:
Status. Connections. Greed.

In some cases they're rich, but not rich enough to retire; debt and all that, but usually it's just greed and lust for power in the cases of millionaire/billionaire CEOs and politicians, the elites puppeteering our world to the very second their breath stops. :feelsclown:

Status. Connections. Greed.
Why want status , connection ? To fuck women ? They can use some other ways to get women. Pussy is Pussy , fucking pussy of any woman feels same , no matter what social strata the women is at.

In some cases they're rich, but not rich enough to retire; debt and all that, but usually it's just greed and lust for power in the cases of millionaire/billionaire CEOs and politicians, the elites puppeteering our world to the very second their breath stops. :feelsclown:
I think most of them have lost their sex drive and thus become cuck . Pathetic life.

what else is there to do? All hobbies are cope in the end and without talent, you will never get anywhere. Might as well try your best to money Maxx.

what else is there to do? All hobbies are cope in the end and without talent, you will never get anywhere. Might as well try your best to money Maxx.
Moneymaxxing to retire super-early is okay .
There are millions of things to do in life , so much to learn . Working to make money , when you already have the money to retire is senselessness.

Best is work extremely less and enjoy life as most people can't be giga rich to retire.

Why want status , connection ? To fuck women ? They can use some other ways to get women. Pussy is Pussy , fucking pussy of any woman feels same , no matter what social strata the women is at.

It has nothing to with women, if you’re rich you can get the most gorgeous girls in the world.

It has to do with who “you know.” Who your connections are. Special access to clubs, invitations to dinner parties with likeminded people, the ability to call up a “favor” without questions asked.

I won’t go into too much detail but when you have connections, you know people who can hook you up with whatever you want.

Let’s say you want drugs. How will you get drugs if you don’t know anyone to supply you with them? This applies to the ultra-rich, you have to build connections and good network with the ultra rich.

Jeffrey Epstein was a classic example of this for those same people. All of the people that had him as a close contact were part of the 1%. And what service did Epstein offer them in return?

It’s not so much about working and making a few extra dollars, it’s more about what that money can get you.

It has nothing to with women, if you’re rich you can get the most gorgeous girls in the world.

It has to do with who “you know.” Who your connections are. Special access to clubs, invitations to dinner parties with likeminded people, the ability to call up a “favor” without questions asked.

I won’t go into too much detail but when you have connections, you know people who can hook you up with whatever you want.

Let’s say you want drugs. How will you get drugs if you don’t know anyone to supply you with them? This applies to the ultra-rich, you have to build connections and good network with the ultra rich.

Jeffrey Epstein was a classic example of this for those same people. All of the people that had him as a close contact were part of the 1%. And what service did Epstein offer them in return?

It’s not so much about working and making a few extra dollars, it’s more about what that money can get you.
They are all cucks.

I work hard to stay poor

Meaning is hard to come by. All the rich people face the same problem... constant boredom. There were princes son of kings that faced this problem before. Nowadays it's famous musicians, childs born into wealth and so on and so on. They all try to find something to do because life becomes too boring for them if not

They're big guys first of all, they have a great mental health and straight mind. Most business men have a soul of a wolf, they're confident as fuck and they are cold blooded, they're ready to sacrifice their entire family for their own future. They only care about those who are of a higher rank.
Rich people are bastards.

Moneymogging is lifefuel. I love seeing women waging at shitty jobs.

I've seen workaholics use work as a cope to deal with a shitty or empty home. It makes sense. At times, I did this myself.

Most of the time they work their asses Off just to be in top 20%

Working to live a standard life is okay. Why even people who are already rich work ? It is completely moronic and cucked.

Since most rich people , children of rich men also work , it proves that most men are born cuck .
Boosted.

These 65 year old football coaches worth 40 million.

Money is power the more money someone has the more they feel a sense of power people will keep working when they’re already rich because they have a desire to attain even more power. The desire for wealth is driven by the ego when the motives are motives that are based on the ego the person will rate their self worth based on money so in a way people who try to be as rich as possible can be insecure people due to the way they will feel inadequate if they don’t get as rich as they want to be. Some people are classist while not being aware of it so they will only be secure about themselves if they reach a certain level
Of wealth while ranking people below them as less worthy people due to their classist mindset

car n house is more than enough

because there are people that work for more than just paying bills

Meaning is hard to come by. All the rich people face the same problem... constant boredom. There were princes son of kings that faced this problem before. Nowadays it's famous musicians, childs born into wealth and so on and so on. They all try to find something to do because life becomes too boring for them if not
Call It having No purpose "

The huge majority of rich people don't "become" rich by hard work, they already are rich, thanks to their wealthy family.

No idea they would propably have a bigh laughter and be dissapointed.

Imagine letting Woman Take over " because of law and Man having No dignity / backbone.

Man Need to Conquer again and only a Collapse can make that happen
What would our ancestors think of us if they knew of our struggle?

Moneymogging is lifefuel. I love seeing women waging at shitty jobs.
Yeah, it’s good to see that but these days you see way more of the opposite.

Most of those young girls you see waging at shitty jobs will only be there about 2 weeks max; they’re “volunteering” to “gain experience” or some shit. Sometimes they’ll do that to try and clean their conscience from overdosing on Chad’s cock, plus, it’ll give her a story to tell in the future about how she struggled and worked a dead-end job once in her life - might even get a book deal out of it too. The money will always fall at her feet easily for some reason in todays cucked soyciety.

Meanwhile the average man is the one overclocking his body, rotting and waging nonstop for breadcrumbs until he dies. But no one sees him, no one acknowledges him like we acknowledge that one girl temporarily working a shitty job.

Yeah, it’s good to see that but these days you see way more of the opposite.

Most of those young girls you see waging at shitty jobs will only be there about 2 weeks max; they’re “volunteering” to “gain experience” or some shit. Sometimes they’ll do that to try and clean their conscience from overdosing on Chad’s cock, plus, it’ll give her a story to tell in the future about how she struggled and worked a dead-end job once in her life - might even get a book deal out of it too. The money will always fall at her feet easily for some reason in todays cucked soyciety.

Meanwhile the average man is the one overclocking his body, rotting and waging nonstop for breadcrumbs until he dies. But no one sees him, no one acknowledges him like we acknowledge that one girl temporarily working a shitty job.
Maybe. There's this one Popeyes I've been frequenting for years. The cashier is a becky currywhore in her 20's and she's been working the same register since day 1. Good worker too, always friendly & fast. I give credit where credit is due even for foids.

Maybe. There's this one Popeyes I've been frequenting for years. The cashier is a becky currywhore in her 20's and she's been working the same register since day 1. Good worker too, always friendly & fast. I give credit where credit is due even for foids.
Her dad probably owns that franchise store. Lots of currys like to own multiple franchise fast food restaurants. He probably has his daughter working there while she finishes school or whatever.

She’s probably even a supervisor or manager at daddy’s store at 20, bossing around all 30/40+ year old losers with way more fast food experience than she has lol.

Her dad probably owns that franchise store. Lots of currys like to own multiple franchise fast food restaurants. He probably has his daughter working there while she finishes school or whatever.

She’s probably even a supervisor or manager at daddy’s store at 20, bossing around all 30/40+ year old losers with way more fast food experience than she has lol.
Now that I think about it...

The manager/owner/boss of the place is a curry boomer. At least I assume he is because he wears business-casual instead of a uniform. You may be on to something.

They're big guys first of all, they have a great mental health and straight mind. Most business men have a soul of a wolf, they're confident as fuck and they are cold blooded, they're ready to sacrifice their entire family for their own future. They only care about those who are of a higher rank.
Rich people are bastards.
If they know you have a penny in your pocket they think of ways of taking it from you.

Now that I think about it...

The manager/owner/boss of the place is a curry boomer. At least I assume he is because he wears business-casual instead of a uniform. You may be on to something.
Just remember the next time you eat at a fast food restaurant that isn’t probably owned by a dirty, cheap curry who probably keeps meat past due date just to try and save a couple of dollars

A lot of rich people coast. They just pretend to work hard do that the wagies don't get mad

For some men, they like the image and status it brings, so they can compensate for their physiological inferiority and delude themselves / create a picture of being sexually desirable.

For some men, they realize they will never have a woman love them, so why the fuck would you waste time doing nothing? A career at least creates distractions and keeps you occupied from dwelling on the void. If you sit around and do nothing all day, you'll just get depressed or do drugs. You can religionmaxx, but at a certain point that's just mental drugs.

For some men, they were born rich so it makes little sense to not take advantage of that.

you dont work hard to become rich you work hard to maintain it

generally cant really work hard to become rich without saving up a lot and not spending anything or starting a company (taking risk) and successfuly executing it

but if you're already somewhat rich working hard can enable you to make it a very big pie due to the law of exponential returns

every $ you save today is $6 when you retire so the time value of money matters a lot, exponentially increase your expenditures as you age essentially

You need an absolute shitload of money to retire comfortably, millions at least. Even if you had $5 Million and lived off the dividends you still wouldn't really be "rich" cause you could only spend like $200,000 or so per year. That might seem like a lot, but if you have a big house, wife, kids, sports cars, vacations etc then that money is gone fast. So if you were a businessman or something, you'd probably have to keep working to maintain that quality of life.

Moneymaxxing to retire super-early is okay .
There are millions of things to do in life , so much to learn . Working to make money , when you already have the money to retire is senselessness.

Best is work extremely less and enjoy life as most people can't be giga rich to retire.
I hate rich people and I hope to rob one of them someday

contempt for wealth is a trick of TheJew to keep the poor without it