Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel never understood foid's obsession with looks until I took the blackpill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I thought they were dumb, bluepilled (they still are tho tbh) but when it comes to looks, women are very blackpilled. Never got why would they feel depressed when they looked at instagram models, feel so envious of stacys... Now I can see.

Looks are everything. Period. Of course their frustrations are justified by the fact they're all chasing chad, therefore a technically impossible goal, at least for commitment. But isn't the same with us nowadays? It's even harder for you to get you looksmatch than it is for foids to get chad. Most beckys will still get to taste chad's cock at some point.

What about us? How can you compete with this? It's fucking over!

d447d0e13ae6aded0a94a90c6c7fa168.jpg

It's biology (not facenrace as touted here). Females are controlled by their ticking biological clock so they discern only on traits you can't control.