Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never underestimate the stupidity of normies or forget it when things go back to normal

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
The UK supposed to be entering quarantine but all the food shops and takeaways are still open so people can get essentials. What does the normie do on Sunday morning? A stampede outside a fucking supermarket. This happening all over the country

Normies are guard dogs of Chads and Foids,never trust them.

Waiting for those covid cases to go up in uk

The sheep being sheep

Oh, they’re going out? Die.

Lmao normies are braindead ngl

All this panic and hysteria over a flu-like disease that's only really dangerous to the old and weak jfl. 100 years ago this wouldn't be a ''pandemic'', it would be a day like everyday.
The sheep being sheep

Lol whenever I drive pass these morons and see them panicking I have a smirk on my face

All this panic and hysteria over a flu-like disease that's only really dangerous to the old and weak jfl. 100 years ago this wouldn't be a ''pandemic'', it would be a day like everyday.
Based

Thank god the tweet is unavailable

they will never understand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back