Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never trust friendless people. Not having friends is a red flag.

D

Draconian Times

-
Not having friends is a sign of poor interpersonal skills. People that are highly disagreeable, inconveniently confrontantional, unusually egotistic, and sociopathic.

Nor is the absence of friends caused by unattractiveness or weirdness. Just think about the stereotypical group of nerds in high school that would always hang out with each other and play video games at someone's house.

Even on a forum like this, some of us have a clique. As a matter of fact, I am going out with my friends tonight.

The exception to this rule is, of course, people that moved to another city and lost contact with their old friends. But if you have no friends, not even on the internet, the problem is you.

Last edited:
Stfu friends are cope

Not having friends is a sign of poor interpersonal skills. People that are highly disagreeable, inconveniently confrontantional, unusually egotistic, and sociopathic.
The only one of those traits I have is I'm very egotistic. I've been trying to work on lowering that. I don't want friends, but I'm trying to moneymaxx and having work relationships with people is necessary.

keep stacking the fakecel traits homeslice, when are you going to reveal you have a girlfriend and that you just came here to dunk on us

:no::no::no:
Not having friends is an truecel trait, no one wants to be friends with ugly losers. Truecels are too mentally damaged and high inhib and insecure to make friends even online.

Really? Another friend haver fakecel... You sound like a normfag

Not having friends is an truecel trait, no one wants to be friends with ugly losers. Truecels are too mentally damaged and high inhib and insecure to make friends even online.
Literally me bro :worryfeels:

others didnt bother , so really why should it? .

Same, when someone private message me i get anxiety attacks. We are treated as garbage whole our lives.
Yeah, I'm barely able to go to work at this point. My mental health is beyond obliterated :feelsUnreal:

>femoid avi
>post not read

That's a copypasta you found on reddit or idk where, right?

Why isn't this guy banned already? He posts thread after thread with his bluepilled bullshit

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle Start taking proper action, this guy is shitting on incels incessantly.

You are fakecel, you faggot retard

I actually agree because friendships are formed based on mutual interests and values. Or at least the good ones are.

People who are lookists, especially when choosing friends, are major POS though. Much worse than those who are friendless.

Incels being able to form friendships is also proof against their personality being bad.

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle Start taking proper action, this guy is shitting on incels incessantly.
Looks like another one of those "Let's see what I can get away with within the rules framework" moeggels like troll

Nor is the absence of friends caused by unattractiveness or weirdness. Just think about the stereotypical group of nerds in high school that would always hang out with each other and play video games at someone's house.

Even on a forum like this, some of us have a clique. As a matter of fact, I am going out with my friends tonight.

The exception to this rule is, of course, people that moved to another city and lost contact with their old friends. But if you have no friends, not even on the internet, the problem is you.
Good for you. I have messaged tons of ppl but they all block me. If noone is interested in me it's not my fault. Have fun with your friends while they secretly wonder why you are a virgin.

I actually agree because friendships are formed based on mutual interests and values. Or at least the good ones are.

People who are lookists, especially when choosing friends, are major POS though. Much worse than those who are friendless.

Incels being able to form friendships is also proof against their personality being bad.
It's more to do with being NT which is really separate from personality. Most incels irl aren't assholes but just have poor social skills, which could be due to many reasons like trauma, e.t.c.

is this copied from reddit? this sounds like what an xx-chromosome user would say

It's more to do with being NT which is really separate from personality. Most incels irl aren't assholes but just have poor social skills, which could be due to many reasons like trauma, e.t.c.
@calimero OP, on the other hand, is shitting on and insulting incels for something that is largely due to poor feedback from life. In addition to the fact that he is accusing them of being assholes irl, aka having a bad personality, which generally is not true.

Last edited:

Fuck your life

what are you doing on this forum then? this place is filled with friendless people

Guess I am a bad person then

What has happened to u, why r making these kinds of threads? :ping:

lmao how old are you to cry about friends?

There are lots of reasons why someone wouldn't have friends. Poor interpersonal skills and the traits you've mentioned are only part of the reasons. That doesn't mean that whoever doesn't have friends is a disagreeable and confrontational, egotistical sociopath. Many of us here don't have friends because we're snubbed and shunned, mostly for our looks and not being NT (a normie).

You blaming the friendless among us is like reddit blaming our inceldom on our personalities. I mean, that's literally what's happening here when you talk about someone being disagreeable, confrontational, and egotistical. The truth is that most of our personalities are just fine (yeah, there are some abrasive spergs among us, but they're not the typical user), and it's circumstances around us that make us socially lonely.

Internet friends? Does that even exist?

There are no nerd friend groups in Germany. Everybody here looks like in Barbieland, except the incels.

There are no nerd friend groups in Germany. Everybody here looks like in Barbieland, except the incels.
You could try joining a mosque and becoming Salafi. Some guys would love to race towards Incelhalla in a videogame VR setting.

You could try joining a mosque and becoming Salafi. Some guys would love to race towards Incelhalla in a videogame VR setting.
Too high-inhib to join a Mosque tbh.

Internet friends? Does that even exist?
If you respond to replies and try to engage with other people, you certainly could obtain internet "acquaintances". Try it. For me, they are useful just for the sake of multiplayer-type videogames.

If you respond to replies and try to engage with other people, you certainly could obtain internet "acquaintances". Try it. For me, they are useful just for the sake of multiplayer-type videogames.
Acquaintances I agree. Not sure about friends though.

I'm even nervous posting on .is.
Maybe some of you think I'm some kind of radical dangerous extremist, but I wouldn't go far beyond videogames... just saying. I like imagining/roleplaying similar real-life scenarios.

keep stacking the fakecel traits homeslice, when are you going to reveal you have a girlfriend and that you just came here to dunk on us