Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never trust friendless people. Not having friends is a red flag.

:no::no::no:
Not having friends is an truecel trait, no one wants to be friends with ugly losers. Truecels are too mentally damaged and high inhib and insecure to make friends even online.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

No, weirdness and ugliness can 100% result in you having no friends.

Not having friends is a sign of poor interpersonal skills. People that are highly disagreeable, inconveniently confrontantional, unusually egotistic, and sociopathic.

Nor is the absence of friends caused by unattractiveness or weirdness. Just think about the stereotypical group of nerds in high school that would always hang out with each other and play video games at someone's house.

Even on a forum like this, some of us have a clique. As a matter of fact, I am going out with my friends tonight.

The exception to this rule is, of course, people that moved to another city and lost contact with their old friends. But if you have no friends, not even on the internet, the problem is you.
No I just don't like constantly putting on a facade to appeal to other people. I have 3-4 close friends, don't really talk to anyone else

Then you'll not be able to trust in most of us, many of us don't have the opportunity to "leave our house" and spend time in other people, some here used to have friends but then they became depressed, isolated or antisocial by many reasons, our life sucks in general and doing anything becomes hard.

No I just don't like constantly putting on a facade to appeal to other people. I have 3-4 close friends, don't really talk to anyone else
Same here, I have a very small group of friends that I've known for almost 20 years. According to some people here, that makes you a normalfaggot and you should kys. It's retarded, but then again, we rarely all agree on the same thing.

:no::no::no:
Not having friends is an truecel trait, no one wants to be friends with ugly losers. Truecels are too mentally damaged and high inhib and insecure to make friends even online.
Really? Another friend haver fakecel... You sound like a normfag
Reminder that this dude claimed that his best friend is a teen foid:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

keep stacking the fakecel traits homeslice, when are you going to reveal you have a girlfriend and that you just came here to dunk on us
Why isn't this guy banned already? He posts thread after thread with his bluepilled bullshit

Idiotic blue pill thread, some guys are just autistic and thus don't have the social skills for people to want to be friends with them.

A foid can get away with it but a dude cannot, especially an ugly short dude.

OP is a faggot. Do not take his threads seriously. :feelsjuice:

Only people who have friends will agree with this post.

Good luck having friends when you're autistic, neuros think you're weird & other spergs are either overbearing or reclusive for a number of reasons.

How do you know If someone doesnt Have friends? I was honestly accused by normies that They didn't believe I had friends. All because I exposed that a friend of a normie was clearly roiding, he denied it and I wasnt backing down because Anyone could see he was roiding. He and one other normie were essentially saying that They didn't buy me having friends If I was as combative with Them. I was only combative because he was being retarded. Turns Out My friends Are not retarded. Its honestly one of The strangest moments in My Life when a Chad normie is saying he doesnt believe I Have friends, when in reality My friends Are The most based there Are.

An extreme narrow view, the threads you make are incredibly suspect.

Last edited:
Not having friends is a sign of poor interpersonal skills. People that are highly disagreeable, inconveniently confrontantional, unusually egotistic, and sociopathic.

Nor is the absence of friends caused by unattractiveness or weirdness. Just think about the stereotypical group of nerds in high school that would always hang out with each other and play video games at someone's house.

Even on a forum like this, some of us have a clique. As a matter of fact, I am going out with my friends tonight.

The exception to this rule is, of course, people that moved to another city and lost contact with their old friends. But if you have no friends, not even on the internet, the problem is you.
can someone ban this bitch already?

Stfu friends are cope
This.

There are tons of highly disagreeable, confrontational egotistical people that have friends. Many sociopaths have friends.

No friends = bad person is foid logic, because they are hardwired to go for high status men. (along with more importantly, looks and resources)
This only applies to people that want friends, and have been actively looking for them for a long enough time. Many people get friends because they are pushy and a bit of a bully, and push people until they find some people that are easy going enough to allow it.

Last edited:
Amoeba level IQ post. Also, you gotta be very young (or mentally underdeveloped) to believe that adult males have many friends once they pass through their mid 20s.

There are tons of highly disagreeable, confrontational egotistical people that have friends. Many sociopaths have friends.

No friends = bad person is foid logic, because they are hardwired to go for high status men. (along with more importantly, looks and resources)
This is on point. The most vile psychos i've had the pleasure to come across during my lifetime, all had large "friend" groups full of normies.

This is on point. The most vile psychos i've had the pleasure to come across during my lifetime, all had large "friend" groups full of normies.
Same. Having friends only means you have skills at manipulating normies (Lying, faking your personality, deception, manipulation), and place value in spending your time that way.

Hello John Doe

I've met super nice people who had zero friends simply due to social awkwardness.

Friends are for assholes. There are no friends, idiot. They will betray you for 1 euro or for a foid if necessary. Having friends is for retards without hairs in the eggs. To think that if someone does not have "friends" you should not trust him, is mentally deficient.

Incorrect. It just means you're ugly.

fuck u fakecel I have a few friends from high school but I cut them off a bit because I can't relate to them and they talk about meaningless things

I guess I'm untrustworthy then.

Rest in peace my nigga