Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never tell which country you're from

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
There are several dozen malicious lurkers prowling around at all times. The thing about them is that they are losers and as such extremely dedicated to getting anyone they can in trouble. Sometimes they go as far as to make accounts on our websites and spend months trying to "befriend" our users. What they do next is file an online report against you on your country's official website. If they don't know where you're from they can't do that or they make the mistake of reporting a Romanian gypsy to UK authorities.

99.99% of the time nothing serious comes of their reporting but that does not mean that you're not going to be monitored more carefully now.

So if you want to name a country just lie and then lie a few times more. One month you're from Romania another you're from Spain.

S.R.B is 20F from Wisconsin. Her father, Douglas Lee Bosanac, died in 2009 from suicide. He learned that his ex-wife was giving birth to a child with her new husband.

I couldn't give less fucks, not like I have any social media IT cuks can raid hiding behind the anonymity :feelskek:

But if you tell me you're from "Canada", you know what happens... :feelsdevil:

I mean, it's not like Serge let us use VPN's and most users are gonna be from America or the European Union.

True, its always sus as fuck when someone dms you and tries to befriend you. Its so clear :feelskek:

There are several dozen malicious lurkers prowling around at all times. The thing about them is that they are losers and as such extremely dedicated to getting anyone they can in trouble. Sometimes they go as far as to make accounts on our websites and spend months trying to "befriend" our users. What they do next is file an online report against you on your country's official website. If they don't know where you're from they can't do that or they make the mistake of reporting a Romanian gypsy to UK authorities.

99.99% of the time nothing serious comes of their reporting but that does not mean that you're not going to be monitored more carefully now.

So if you want to name a country just lie and then lie a few times more. One month you're from Romania another you're from Spain.
High IQ. Trust no one.

Only one person on this forum knows my real name and what country I'm in, and they've already left the forum.

@Fat Link Thoughts on pinning this as a PSA?

High IQ. Trust no one.

Only one person on this forum knows my real name and what country I'm in, and they've already left the forum.
I thought you were "Canadian".

You thought wrong. But you want everyone to be Canadian so you can shit on them. :feelshaha:
As a spic, I envy "Canadians" because they did not choose America unlike spics who worship this country as if it's the only thing that exists.

COME AT ME POLÍCIA FEDERAL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

S.R.B is 20F from Wisconsin. Her father, Douglas Lee Bosanac, died in 2009 from suicide. He learned that his ex-wife was giving birth to a child with her new husband.
:feelsLSD:
True, its always sus as fuck when someone dms you and tries to befriend you. Its so clear :feelskek:
Why tho? I try to befriend people realistically

Those cucks can bully us all they want, as long as you do nothing illegal here and irl, the police will have nothing to do with you.

IS Union Jack

@Notorious Inkler

Give us back "Canada" as it's rightful U.S. soil or we will bring them Freedom whether the faggots up north want it or not.
Take it, they think we're all terrorists :feelskek:

Israel
I can even type in Jude language:feelsLSD:
יהודים הם חבורת פידופילים אשר מלים את הבנים שלהם ומוצצים דם בשם יהוה, זה האל היהודי עם האף הארוך אוי ווי:feelsaww:

I from Pissrael my fellow goy comrades:feelstrash:
The foids here are dumb, getting railed by Assholes and Arabs alike, worse than the western queens

idgaf I’m from the merowe province of sudan

Municipality: Guadalajara/zapopan
State: Jalisco

:panties:

I'm a gigarich nepotismmaxxed ricecel from RBKC, come and get me

I’m from the North Pole. It’s pretty damn cold but at least I can have a beer with Santa before he gets back to his job of delivering presents in a few months time again.

I’m from the North Pole. It’s pretty damn cold but at least I can have a beer with Santa before he gets back to his job of delivering presents in a few months time again.
They don't have Sky Broadband up in there

Santa uses his magic as he knows I need the internet to for this forum and knows I’m a locally undesired male here in the North Pole.
Should've asked for a sex slave

romanian gypsy have had more gals than me

Probation were informed I began browsing this site. I was asked questions about what I thought about the Portsmouth shooting and my thoughts on the blackpill then they told me to stop browsing this site. Nothing happened since.

It's not illegal to post here OP.

Last edited: