Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER Take a non-virgin (If she had one partner, do not go for her)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Remember Chad pitt and this milfs relationship from the early 2000s??
brad-pitt-jennifer-aniston-021.jpg

so they divorced in 2005, jennifer aniston married justin theroux a few years later, here they are 
4969776200000578-0-image-a-21_1519236659236.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5418929/Justin-Theroux-Brad-Pitt-love-notes-Jen-Aniston.html 
Jennifer Aniston's husband Justin Theroux 'blew up' when he found old Post-it notes from Brad Pitt that read 'miss you already' she never threw away
It has been claimed that Jennifer Aniston's estranged husband Justin Theroux found romantic notes from her ex-husband, Brad Pitt, that were written over a decade ago but she never threw out. And it didn't sit well with The Leftovers actor.

'He stumbled upon old Post-it notes Brad had written,' UsWeekly revealed on Wednesday. They were 'sweet little Post-its like, "You looked nice tonight" or "Miss you already."'
Just fucking lol, if a girl has been with another man before you, she will ALWAYS compare you to him, in everything. This is why the more partners the girl has, the less likely the marriage with her future husband is to last. 

once a chad, always a chad.
497264DB00000578-0-image-a-22_1519236852863.jpg

ALWAYS MARRY A VIRGIN!

Even Chads would struggle to find a virgin. lol if you think anyone on here could get one.

There are no virgin girls in 2018,

More deluded bullshit from an idiot Muslimcel. JFL when your religion tells you to prioritize virgins then you realize the only virgins you'll find in the west are ugly-ass muslims in burqas.

I'd rather take a hot normie girl that has fucked 1-2 guys then a fucking Muslim virgin who wears a tent everyday.

Minamoto said:

Truth.

This is where currys have it best, virgin wives are a common place there

>>"Leftovers actor" 
>>"Leftovers"

Kek at the irony.

Like i even have a choice lol.

rotting-alone said:
I'd rather take a hot normie girl that has fucked 1-2 guys then a fucking Muslim virgin who wears a tent everyday.

buddy I would to, you fuck sluts you don't wife them, am talking about marriage here, sorry but am not marrying a girl who has had more then 1 partner.
zz-marriage.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:
am not marrying a girl who has had more then 1 partner.

Well have fun never marrying at all
or marrying some hideous Muslim girl with no personality

Honestly if you're really hell-bent on this idea your best option is to go to some deep Amish or Mormom or Christian community in the south and marry some hot redneck girl

rotting-alone said:
Honestly if you're really hell-bent on this idea your best option is to go to some deep Amish or Mormom or Christian community in the south and marry some hot redneck girl

I like the sound of that

Nigga fucked up. If you can't mog her ex, you shouldn't date/marry her. It's best to marry a nobody than marry a famous used hoe.

Dating a non virgin = being a cuck.

Quality post OP. There is a reason Jesus Christ taught that divorce and remarriage is adultery (Matthew 19:9).... Because it fucking is. "Breaking up"/Divorcing with someone doesn't just automatically eliminate the emotional bond that existed. This is why I wouldn't "date" a girl with a previous "LTR". She'd be incapable of innocently, purely, and completely appreciating me; I wouldn't be her one and only.

Lmfao Justin should have known this before putting his dick in

but good for him still. Why? cuz he got publicity

Minamoto said:

Finding a virgin woman is impossible unless you can go back in time and be a middle school Chad or resort to statutory rape.

mikepence said:
Finding a virgin woman is impossible unless you can go back in time and be a middle school Chad or resort to statutory rape.

Mandatory teen on teen marriage NOW

wtf do you want me to die a virgin then, there is like no virgins my age left and the number just decreases the older you get

Sadist said:
wtf do you want me to die a virgin then, there is like no virgins my age left and the number just decreases the older you get

It's better than being with someone who will only partially treasure you