Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never sit with a girl on a bike seat

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
Disclaimer: This did not happen to me it happened to my friend

My friend was taking a girl on a ride on his bike when my other friend asked for a lift, so he sat on it too. Now picture this, my friend is in the front seat, his gf behind him and behind her was the guy who asked for a lift:worryfeels:. Her butt was making contact with his dick and as he described, he had a huge erection actively poking her ass:feelswhat:. He told me he was actively trying to stop his erection but she suddenly started nuzzing his dick:dafuckfeels:. Not only that he also told me he busted a nut in his underwear:feelspuke:.

And just a day later his gf dumped him for that guy :feelskek:

i don't know how to react

Brutal but i can't stop laughing:feelskek:

If I was your friend driving them around and I was being told telepathically by my time-traveling self what was happening literally behind my back

I would have accelerated the motorcycle to the speeds of over 150 MPH, change opposite lanes crossing onto incoming traffic and close my eyes hoping that I'm only having a terrible nightmare that I'll wake up from soon

(In GTA V racing game mode with motorbikes)

If you let the girl do it. Paradis will get bombed. And you will get the bad ending

Wished a foid could tease my boner with her ass.

whore and shitty friend

NO ONE IS POINTING THE OBVIOUS, IS THE BIKE'S FAULT. IF IT DIDN'T BUMP SO MUCH HE WOULDN'T HAVE MANAGED TO TOUCH THE FOID ASS WITH HIS DICK. FUCK YOU BIKE CHAIR FUCK YOU REEEEEEEE :reeeeee:

Disclaimer: This did not happen to me it happened to my friend

My friend was taking a girl on a ride on his bike when my other friend asked for a lift, so he sat on it too. Now picture this, my friend is in the front seat, his gf behind him and behind her was the guy who asked for a lift:worryfeels:. Her butt was making contact with his dick and as he described, he had a huge erection actively poking her ass:feelswhat:. He told me he was actively trying to stop his erection but she suddenly started nuzzing his dick:dafuckfeels:. Not only that he also told me he busted a nut in his underwear:feelspuke:.

And just a day later his gf dumped him for that guy :feelskek:

cuck friend , should have Lt the food drive

what a combo of dickpill, cuckpill and.... bikepill :fuk:

All it took for this whore to cheat on her boyfriend was the sensation of another hard dick rubbing up against her ass.

Standard hole behavior.

How tf did they fit 3 ppl on the bike?

All it took for this whore to cheat on her boyfriend was the sensation of another hard dick rubbing up against her ass.

Standard hole behavior.
If it was a trucel behind her, she would call rape.

Wait, y'all have friends?

what a combo of dickpill, cuckpill and.... bikepill :fuk:
Imagine sweating while pedaling for 3 people and getting cucked by gf with your good friend:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
dickpill + AWALT + friendpill