Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Never show a gap year in life

Do you know how to make people think your a normie ?

• Yes (I have dark triad traits and can act normal)

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Sort of (learning how to be)

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • I want to blend in as a normie

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I don’t want to blend in as a normie (gave up on society )

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Like in a job interview I did a month ago for some construction firm and I showed 1 gap year between college years and at it was over because I lacked experience and that’s just the reason they gave me 2 weeks ago… I don’t remember much of the interviews there was 2 of them and I made it to the final round somehow but like the point is that you can’t show gap years in life to anyone or else people will see your behind in life. Women hate inexperienced men in life and so do employers and social circles. Most women live through statusmaxxed men and have more life experience and men are becoming more “virgin but not incel” sort of men :feelskek: it’s important to make people feel vulnerable but as a blackpill male never be vulnerable or gatekeepers will come for you.

you have to make something up in your resume for gap years that can't be verified, or have your dad or friend cover for you.
you can't even say you were sick because they won't hire you bc the illness may return.

i have asperger's and schizoid/avoidant personality traits. i know the basic social stuff just so i can stay unnoticed.

imagine applying to be a wagecuck

jfl

I could pretend to be a normie in uni. I tried really hard. I was still weird as fuck but I succeeded somewhat. but it was very short lived. nowadays I can't pretend nor do I care tbh :feelsmage: I'm soon a wizard
imagine applying to be a wagecuck

jfl

This is rope material.

What if you say that you were extremely depressed, with all the bullshit about "being aware of mental health" and shit. Prob it won´t work, bc just like women, society lies.

If ya can create stories on the fly ya have traits of it since you can convince people. I shouldn’t have been honest and shown them a gap year
I just lie any chance I get at this point :feelzez: I was raised to be a good cuckold. nowadays the bigger I lie the better I feel :feelsYall:

If you have huge gaps in your work history it's a massive red flag. As I found out a few months of a gap can balloon into years because nobody will risk hiring somebody that's been out of work for a while.

I've never wageslaved and i don't give aff about fitting in soyciety,i'm living in my own world.

I'm 21 years old and a NEET that had barely worked in his life. The last proper job I worked was some shitty retail job I stayed in for about a month and that was back in late 2019. Other than that I have barely any work experience. My only hope for financial freedom is crypto.

Like in a job interview I did a month ago for some construction firm and I showed 1 gap year between college years and at it was over because I lacked experience and that’s just the reason they gave me 2 weeks ago… I don’t remember much of the interviews there was 2 of them and I made it to the final round somehow but like the point is that you can’t show gap years in life to anyone or else people will see your behind in life. Women hate inexperienced men in life and so do employers and social circles. Most women live through statusmaxxed men and have more life experience and men are becoming more “virgin but not incel” sort of men :feelskek: it’s important to make people feel vulnerable but as a blackpill male never be vulnerable or gatekeepers will come for you.
I want to be seen as a normie, if I’m not severely depressed I am a nice actor can act nt and even dark triad but I’ve been ridiculously depressed for 2 years

I know how to act normie, though I don’t have dark triad traits

This is rope material.

What if you say that you were extremely depressed, with all the bullshit about "being aware of mental health" and shit. Prob it won´t work, bc just like women, society lies.
That’s exactly what you DONT do (if you’re trying to LARP as a Norman).

You tell people you recently moved here from out of state or country. That’s it. You wanted a new start. THATS IT. Tell them you deleted social media’s too. Too much drama in your past. YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR BACK STORY LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND TOO.

That’s exactly what you DONT do (if you’re trying to LARP as a Norman).

You tell people you recently moved here from out of state or country. That’s it. You wanted a new start. THATS IT. Tell them you deleted social media’s too. Too much drama in your past. YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR BACK STORY LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND TOO.
This. Depression is looked down upon. Normies are depressed for like 2-3 days, and then continue being a wagecuck.

Being depressed for weeks, let alone months and years is unfathomable to them.

Last edited:
Normies comes at me to be friends with me but I cut them and i mind my own business.

One year?? Bruh I have 4 years of that shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:
you have to make something up in your resume for gap years that can't be verified, or have your dad or friend cover for you.
you can't even say you were sick because they won't hire you bc the illness may return.
Make up what? I was in a comma for 4 years? :feelskek:

Guests can’t be here :feelssus:

One year?? Bruh I have 4 years of that shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Make up what? I was in a comma for 4 years? :feelskek:
make up a fake business you worked for during those years and someone who can answer the phone and be a reference.

This. Depression is looked down upon. Normies are depressed for like 2-3 days, and then continue being a wagecuck.

Being depressed for weeks, let alone months and years is unfathomable to them.
Another reason why that is imo is because normies would rather kill themselves instead of going through depression for months on end. When it comes to suicide normies are way more low inhib.

a fake job
Can't they look that up, though? I would imagine they would thoroughly check this fake job and find out it's not legit.

only unicels and academiccels can get away with gap years buddy boyo