Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Never show a gap year in life

Do you know how to make people think your a normie ?

• Yes (I have dark triad traits and can act normal)

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Sort of (learning how to be)

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • I want to blend in as a normie

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I don’t want to blend in as a normie (gave up on society )

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★
85d 6h 28m
Like in a job interview I did a month ago for some construction firm and I showed 1 gap year between college years and at it was over because I lacked experience and that’s just the reason they gave me 2 weeks ago… I don’t remember much of the interviews there was 2 of them and I made it to the final round somehow but like the point is that you can’t show gap years in life to anyone or else people will see your behind in life. Women hate inexperienced men in life and so do employers and social circles. Most women live through statusmaxxed men and have more life experience and men are becoming more “virgin but not incel” sort of men :feelskek: it’s important to make people feel vulnerable but as a blackpill male never be vulnerable or gatekeepers will come for you.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
251d 3h 10m
you have to make something up in your resume for gap years that can't be verified, or have your dad or friend cover for you.
you can't even say you were sick because they won't hire you bc the illness may return.

stoicincel

stoicincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 46m
i have asperger's and schizoid/avoidant personality traits. i know the basic social stuff just so i can stay unnoticed.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 4h 14m
imagine applying to be a wagecuck

jfl

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
170d 10h 37m
I could pretend to be a normie in uni. I tried really hard. I was still weird as fuck but I succeeded somewhat. but it was very short lived. nowadays I can't pretend nor do I care tbh :feelsmage: I'm soon a wizard
Izayacel said:

jfl

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★★
17d 6h 42m
This is rope material.

What if you say that you were extremely depressed, with all the bullshit about "being aware of mental health" and shit. Prob it won´t work, bc just like women, society lies.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
170d 10h 37m
Justdone said:
If ya can create stories on the fly ya have traits of it since you can convince people. I shouldn’t have been honest and shown them a gap year
I just lie any chance I get at this point :feelzez: I was raised to be a good cuckold. nowadays the bigger I lie the better I feel :feelsYall:

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
130d 11h 42m
If you have huge gaps in your work history it's a massive red flag. As I found out a few months of a gap can balloon into years because nobody will risk hiring somebody that's been out of work for a while.

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★
43d 18h 25m
I've never wageslaved and i don't give aff about fitting in soyciety,i'm living in my own world.

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★
58d 7h 56m
I'm 21 years old and a NEET that had barely worked in his life. The last proper job I worked was some shitty retail job I stayed in for about a month and that was back in late 2019. Other than that I have barely any work experience. My only hope for financial freedom is crypto.

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
94d 3h 44m
Izayacel said:

jfl
CrackingYs said:
If you have huge gaps in your work history it's a massive red flag.
I don't want to be hired by someone who has a wife with a huge gap between her legs.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
Justdone said:
Like in a job interview I did a month ago for some construction firm and I showed 1 gap year between college years and at it was over because I lacked experience and that’s just the reason they gave me 2 weeks ago… I don’t remember much of the interviews there was 2 of them and I made it to the final round somehow but like the point is that you can’t show gap years in life to anyone or else people will see your behind in life. Women hate inexperienced men in life and so do employers and social circles. Most women live through statusmaxxed men and have more life experience and men are becoming more “virgin but not incel” sort of men :feelskek: it’s important to make people feel vulnerable but as a blackpill male never be vulnerable or gatekeepers will come for you.
I want to be seen as a normie, if I’m not severely depressed I am a nice actor can act nt and even dark triad but I’ve been ridiculously depressed for 2 years

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
200d 16h 8m
I know how to act normie, though I don’t have dark triad traits

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 22h 2m
IncelCatechumen said:
This is rope material.

What if you say that you were extremely depressed, with all the bullshit about "being aware of mental health" and shit. Prob it won´t work, bc just like women, society lies.
That’s exactly what you DONT do (if you’re trying to LARP as a Norman).

You tell people you recently moved here from out of state or country. That’s it. You wanted a new start. THATS IT. Tell them you deleted social media’s too. Too much drama in your past. YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR BACK STORY LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND TOO.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 4h 14m
Meus said:
I don't want to be hired by someone who has a wife with a huge pReVAiLeGE between her legs.
Based and fixed

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
94d 3h 44m
BITG said:
That’s exactly what you DONT do (if you’re trying to LARP as a Norman).

You tell people you recently moved here from out of state or country. That’s it. You wanted a new start. THATS IT. Tell them you deleted social media’s too. Too much drama in your past. YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR BACK STORY LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND TOO.
This. Depression is looked down upon. Normies are depressed for like 2-3 days, and then continue being a wagecuck.

Being depressed for weeks, let alone months and years is unfathomable to them.

Last edited:
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
24d 20h 26m
Normies comes at me to be friends with me but I cut them and i mind my own business.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
170d 14h 54m
One year?? Bruh I have 4 years of that shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:
epillepsy said:
you have to make something up in your resume for gap years that can't be verified, or have your dad or friend cover for you.
you can't even say you were sick because they won't hire you bc the illness may return.
Make up what? I was in a comma for 4 years? :feelskek:

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★
85d 6h 28m
Guests can’t be here :feelssus:

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
251d 3h 10m
Caesercel said:
One year?? Bruh I have 4 years of that shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Make up what? I was in a comma for 4 years? :feelskek:
make up a fake business you worked for during those years and someone who can answer the phone and be a reference.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
35d 20h 6m
epillepsy said:
you have to make something up in your resume for gap years that can't be verified,
Like what, for example?

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Meus said:
This. Depression is looked down upon. Normies are depressed for like 2-3 days, and then continue being a wagecuck.

Being depressed for weeks, let alone months and years is unfathomable to them.
Another reason why that is imo is because normies would rather kill themselves instead of going through depression for months on end. When it comes to suicide normies are way more low inhib.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
251d 3h 10m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
35d 20h 6m
epillepsy said:
a fake job
Can't they look that up, though? I would imagine they would thoroughly check this fake job and find out it's not legit.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 33m
only unicels and academiccels can get away with gap years buddy boyo

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
19d 6h 27m
I have two gap years of pure-neeting experience. Best years of my life so far (I'm 22). I don't give a shit because I know I'm already fucked.

D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
21h 0m
stoicincel said:
i have asperger's and schizoid/avoidant personality traits. i know the basic social stuff just so i can stay unnoticed.
Izayacel said:

jfl

T

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Justdone said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8