Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never saw a single white person in the Dallas Texas mall

B

bcroger

Admiral
Our family went to the Dallas Texas mall and we never saw a single white person. Out of over 100 people. No kidding. Everyone was black and (non-white) Hispanic. I even saw Indians, but no white people anywhere.

According to the [Jew] Census whites still make up 23% of the the Dallas Texas population, so I was surprised to not see a single white person. Plus if you add Hispanic whites, it should be 25-30% white. But who can trust these [Jew] statistics anymore?

At least the USA/Canada/Australia were built on immigration. I hope to god the same does not happen to western/northern Europe. Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive Europe would be if it did?

Last edited:
Yeah white countries dont even feel white anymore in the city areas, its kind of a weird feeling with your mind because you expect to see white people

I hope to god the same does not happen to western/northern Europe.
It's happening for already like 30 years and only getting worse.

Yeah white countries dont even feel white anymore in the city areas, its kind of a weird feeling with your mind because you expect to see white people
If it were only happening in USA/Canada/Australia then that's one thing. I wouldn't mind much. Issue is that its happening to a lot of big cities in Europe as well.

If it were only happening in USA/Canada/Australia then that's one thing. I wouldn't mind much. Issue is that its happening to a lot of big cities in Europe as well.
I think too many people is bad, I don't think we will run out of food or anything like that, but just lack of opportunities and stuff, I think you need more tax money but then people have to make less money etc.

I think too many people is bad, I don't think we will run out of food or anything like that, but just lack of opportunities and stuff, I think you need more tax money but then people have to make less money etc.
agree

ethnic sterilization plan is the only way to prevent inceldom @erenyeager

ethnic sterilization plan is the only way to prevent inceldom @erenyeager
Nah we gotta kick humanities ass. The cosmos whispered me this. At least some form of justice has to be shown for true perfection

Our family went to the Dallas Texas mall and we never saw a single white person. Out of over 100 people. No kidding. Everyone was black and (non-white) Hispanic. I even saw Indians, but no white people anywhere.

According to the [Jew] Census whites still make up 23% of the the Dallas Texas population, so I was surprised to not see a single white person. Plus if you add Hispanic whites, it should be 25-30% white. But who can trust these [Jew] statistics anymore?

At least the USA/Canada/Australia were built on immigration. I hope to god the same does not happen to western/northern Europe. Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive Europe would be if it did?
Did you see any chinks?

NYC itself was still over 90% White in the 40s. Population replacement is just a conspiracy theory though.

NYC itself was still over 90% White in the 40s. Population replacement is just a conspiracy theory though.

I notice that places become far less attractive the less white they become. My college used to be 65% white, but now its 50% white a few year after graduation. I noticed that Indian and Mexican women are on average WAY less attractive than white college girls. Most Hispanic college women are also overweight or obese and most Asian women are rather plain looking. I miss seeing those cute, smiley, blonde women when I walk around campus. Used to see them everywhere when I was in still in college.

Most Hispanic Americans/Mexicans( legal residents from Mexico who reside in the USA w/o full citizenship) are not dangerous or violent, but they are physically unattractive and generally unskilled. They tend to be extremely short and fat. Esp. the women who have incredibly high obesity rates (2nd highest in the world outside of black American women) and sadly , relatively high rates of dwarfism. Their accents (usually think Mexican accents despite being American) are also ugly.

We should take in more Russians and Ukrainians imo. They are far better looking, intelligent, will easily assimilate, are taler and much thinner than Mexicans or South Americans on average. 25% of the immigrants should be eastern European imo. People naturally like living around whites.