Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never record yourself on video

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
about 4 years ago i was in community college working on a meme degree, and one of my classes was this goofy ass art course, so one day the teacher had us do a recorded video of an art project we worked on at home, me being poor as hell i didn't have an expensive camera and stand to put it on so i had to use my crappy phone and a makeshift stand to record my shitty artwork, i was stupid as hell to not watch the video i made of myself reviewing said art because only after i uploaded it did i realize with my expertise :feelshaha: handywork i had the camera recording my ugly fucking face, fat neck, and shitty teeth at an upwards bottom view angle the entire time jfl. Later when other students have to review the video and leave a mandatory comment, i had a couple cute as hell foids in my class leave one of those one sentence type comments it ruined my day knowing they had to see that shit, fuck i hope they just watched like 5 seconds of it and then skipped, also fuck the teacher for making me do an assignment like that :feelsUnreal: i ended up getting a B- grade afterwards, :feelsbadman: no sub-5 brocel should ever be on camera.

Everyday I'm glad I dropped out.

should have told the teacher to gfys

about 4 years ago i was in community college working on a meme degree, and one of my classes was this goofy ass art course, so one day the teacher had us do a recorded video of an art project we worked on at home, me being poor as hell i didn't have an expensive camera and stand to put it on so i had to use my crappy phone and a makeshift stand to record my shitty artwork, i was stupid as hell to not watch the video i made of myself reviewing said art because only after i uploaded it did i realize with my expertise :feelshaha: handywork i had the camera recording my ugly fucking face, fat neck, and shitty teeth at an upwards bottom view angle the entire time jfl. Later when other students have to review the video and leave a mandatory comment, i had a couple cute as hell foids in my class leave one of those one sentence type comments it ruined my day knowing they had to see that shit, fuck i hope they just watched like 5 seconds of it and then skipped, also fuck the teacher for making me do an assignment like that :feelsUnreal: i ended up getting a B- grade afterwards, :feelsbadman: no sub-5 brocel should ever be on camera.
They prob didnt even watch the video.

Any art-related classes and degrees should immediately be abolished in all universities around the world.

Everyday I'm glad I dropped out.
i dropped out twice, and wrote an apology letter to fafsa both times which i later broke by failing all my classes but only after i received a check from them which i spent on junk food and video games. :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Liberal arts ?

college=normieville
for real, it was just a worthless meme degree i worked on and i never visited the campus, i just took fafsas money for snacks and video games then failed all my classes :feelskek:

They ACTUALLY administer meme degrees?

They ACTUALLY administer meme degrees?
yea some gay basic shit for a degree that means nothing, no real degress unless you got the money

i dropped out twice, and wrote an apology letter to fafsa both times which i later broke by failing all my classes but only after i received a check from them which i spent on junk food and video games. :feelshaha: :feelskek:
:lul:based as fuck