Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never realised how important sex drive is until...

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
... I read this fragment of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi's book (recommended by one of you, brocels - sorry, I forgot who it was) entitled "Flow the Psychology of Optimal Experience" (page 112).
The saying that “love makes the world go round” is a polite reference
to the fact that most of our deeds are impelled, either directly or indirectly,
by sexual needs. We wash, dress, and comb our hair to be attractive, many
of us go to work so as to afford keeping a partner and a household, we
struggle for status and power in part so as to be admired and loved.
Pretty much without sex drive or with the sex drive which needs can never be met even in small percent, most plausible course of action (or inaction would be more appropriate) is to LDAR on welfare, die or become insane and believe in some unrealistic stuff that keep you going.
proxy-image

Cheers.:feelstastyman:

This is why we need mass produced sex bots

yes and let them have life like smelling girl feet. I have never smelt women's feet before but in my fantasy it smells amazingly addictive :feelsmage::feelsohh:

Yes. Ultimately, when you can't follow the natural path of reproduction, there are only 3 remaining options - LDAR, cope or rope.

I can feel this. I've lost a lot of my sex drive and with that I've lost the motivation to do anything at all

Yes. Ultimately, when you can't follow the natural path of reproduction, there are only 3 remaining options - LDAR, cope or rope.
I can think of other options too :feelsLSD:

:feelsokman: Yeah, men with low testosterone lose sex drive and have many health and mental problems, its not a natural state for a man.
With a decent sexbot i wouldnt think at all about real foids.

yes and let them have life like smelling girl feet. I have never smelt women's feet before but in my fantasy it smells amazingly addictive :feelsmage::feelsohh:
I wanna smell a foid's BO.

You forget about räpë.
You Only Rape Once. Then you go to prison where you get raped by white knight prisoners. :feelskek: Unless you're Chad, of course - then you get away with it.