Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NevER Lose Your Smile in This Clown World.

6wwojk3w7mo91

trying not to but it's pretty damn difficult

The only part I like is keeping foids in check and controlling gayism, trannyism etc. from infecting society and turning things worse.
What part do you not like about sharia it seems pretty based to me! Cut the hand of the stealers, 100 lashes for the ones who have sex before marriage! Stoned to death for cheating! Stoned to death for raping!

What part do you not like about sharia it seems pretty based to me! Cut the hand of the stealers, 100 lashes for the ones who have sex before marriage! Stoned to death for cheating! Stoned to death for raping!
Forcing everyone to believe in Islam basically. if non believers live in their CUNTtry, they have to pay extra tax. But keeping the state totally Muslim would be a good control and stability measure so I see why they do it. Differences in ideology and thought would lead to rebellion so that’s why they execute apostates and heretics etc.

But at the same time it would limit the intellectual development of people in the CUNTry because of the limitations of their ideologies and being stuck to Islam without any exposure to others.

people will also just pretend to be Muslim but still be other things like Jew or Christian.

The laws don’t address the fundamental issues that cause people to be like this. Which means people will still do it despite the deterrent.

if non believers live in their CUNTtry, they have to pay extra tax.
Weak argument, the Jizya aka the tax non Muslim have to pay is extremely low and it also is optimized on the individual income, but it shall never exceed 2.5% of the individuals yearly income, which is the zakat that Muslim have to pay and the zakat will always be higher than the Jizya, also extremely poor non Muslim family's were often exempt from the tax. The tax you would pay under a Muslim state would be infinitely lower than what you’re paying to the ZOG countries. Not to mention that interest is banned in sharia driven countries

Differences in ideology and thought would lead to rebellion so that’s why they execute apostates and heretics etc
Understandable

But at the same time it would limit the intellectual development of people in the CUNTry because of the limitations of their ideologies and being stuck to Islam without any exposure to others.

people will also just pretend to be Muslim but still be other things like Jew or Christian.

The laws don’t address the fundamental issues that cause people to be like this. Which means people will still do it despite the deterrent.
Understandable

Weak argument, the Jizya aka the tax non Muslim have to pay is extremely low and it also is optimized on the individual income, but it shall never exceed 2.5% of the individuals yearly income, which is the zakat that Muslim have to pay and the zakat will always be higher than the Jizya, also extremely poor non Muslim family's were often exempt from the tax. The tax you would pay under a Muslim state would be infinitely lower than what you’re paying to the ZOG countries. Not to mention that interest is banned in sharia driven countries
I see, thanks for clarifying :feelsokman:

also extremely poor non Muslim family's were often exempt from the tax. The tax you would pay under a Muslim state would be infinitely lower than what you’re paying to the ZOG countries.
Based as fuck