Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never let your friend invite you to meet a girl

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Unless that girl has already seen what you look like in a pic beforehand. Otherwise she's going to start envisioning herself meeting some gorgeous man who takes her on a wild fantasy.
This happened to me before, my friend wanted me to meet this girl, and when I got there she had utter disappointment on her face. The funny thing is the bitch was virtually my looksmatch.
Just a warning.

"yeah man i'll hook you up bro! imma get you laid bro! no cap bro!"

Truecel trait: you don’t have friends who will hook you up with foids

Seriously. I had a friend (one) who tried to talk me up to his female friends and have me meet them. Never went well. I remember one he asked so what of you think of x and she said: not my type I don't like short guys. Then we stopped by another guy's house, he was a manlet like me but a drugdealer, and the rest of the time all she talked about was how cute he was and how you could see his abs through his shirt.

Only girl that wanted to talk to me was because my friend lied and said I had rich parents lmao.

“Friends”

So pathetic, from the side of normies.

I once had a coworker that tried to set me up with his childhood foid friend; but she randomly stopped talking to the both of us one day. Then, he went on COVID leave; never to be seen again. I was so hopeful after she sent me a pic of her playing with her pussy. So close! :cryfeels:

Absolutely no one has helped me in any way with inceldom

What's a friend?

Truecel trait: you don’t have friends who will hook you up with foids

:feelswhat::feelswhat:
normies are real pieces of shit and will hook you up with Helga the 200lb landwhale with ugly face, hairy armpits and unibrow
that's something most of you are worth of!!
I hold my fellow brocels here to higher standards :feelsaww::feelsaww:

I remember multiple boomers wanting me to get with their daughters or nieces or whatever and there’s always that “yuck!” Look on their face when they see me

I wish I had friends trying to find a girl for me :feelskek:

Unless that girl has already seen what you look like in a pic beforehand. Otherwise she's going to start envisioning herself meeting some gorgeous man who takes her on a wild fantasy.
This happened to me before, my friend wanted me to meet this girl, and when I got there she had utter disappointment on her face. The funny thing is the bitch was virtually my looksmatch.
Just a warning.
My "friend" always gave me landwhales, im not in perfect shape but still

Just a warning.
yeah ideally give your friend a shitty pic of yourself so if she's still willing to give that shitty pic a chance and you show up looking better, high odds
if you use best pic and show up anything less it's over

Just a warning.
Imagine having friends. Imagine going outside JFL. :feelskek: