Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never Kill Yourself Lest Ye Suffer a Fate Worse Than Death or, The Curse of the Virtue Signalling Roasties

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
A classic from my days on TheRedPill (one of the few good information I gleamed from that dung heap).

There are some decent comments in that thread.

A small selection. I recommend you check the whole thread out yourself to see the depravity of foids, the cuckoldy of sjws, and the proliferation of the blackpill (not everyone is a cuck even though it may seem that way).

We have become a society of saying, rather than doing. How many people say they will do something and they don't? How many people will say "I will pray for you" rather than "Tell me what I need to do, and I will do it for you"?
How many of these girls did reach out to the guy's family and told them they are there for them if they need anything and that they can call any time for whatever reason? I'm guessing none, if some did, correct me.
You might think that they shouldn't randomly call the family because they didn't know him, etc. but if they LOVE him it shouldn't be a problem, right? Why wasn't the message "Anyone with problems come here -- safe zone" or something like that, inviting people to talk about their problems and vent, or not even that, just a comfortable atmosphere and a chill/fun session, socializing helps depression (I'd know). An offer of assistance to those in need, especially since many can be shaken by this event. Again, this might seem a lot of work for a bunch of college girls, but remember they "LOVE" you, so it shouldn't be a problem, in fact, they should enjoy it, because it's out of "LOVE".
We're in an age where it's all "love this, I love you, hug this person, let's save the homeless by hugging them" blah blah blah, shit. It's all fucking flowers and rainbows for everyone when you're on the internet or saying something, when it comes to doing, a small minority comes through. It's all a show, if not for anyone else then for the person doing it. Because if you expect any real help, 99% of the people who say things like these won't help. "I said I would be there for you, what more do you want?!"

Wow if I kill myself and people do this I hope my brother kills them in turn for trying to attention whore on my suicide.

The top comments in this thread would almost certainly be much less hateful if the OP had simply said "A floor of students" rather than "A floor of girls." So predictable, Reddit.

This comment is bluepilled but makes an important point.

People recognize the hypocrisy of foids. This cuck admits that if the wording was changed people would write differently. But since they know it's roasties then they understand the virtue signaling phoniness at work here.

Yet even with the Orwellian censoring the blackpilled still have eyes to see.

Are you insinuating that no one would be able to figure out which gender thought up and executed this idea? Because I would have to argue that most people could formulate an educated guess if they had ever met a handful of members from each of the sexes.

I'm such a terrible person. My first thought was that they should have put scores for the dive on their windows. 9.5, 9.2, 9.5, and a disappointing 4.5 from the Romanian judge.
Not one of those girls would have given him the time of day if he'd walked by each of their rooms to talk to them on his way to the roof.

LaughReally

Humor is always good, it keeps me sane in this disgusting west. You take it to seriously and you end up the same way the poor sap did in the OP.

If only they proved this with their vaginas.

They can virtue signal and said you could have talked to them after you sui. "He should have reached outttt".

Because you wont be there to call them out.

That comment is based af.

Eat your rice kids

Disgusting virtue-signalling cunts using other people's deaths to advance their own social standing while giving exactly 0 shits about the victim. Femorrhoids are cancer.

Desperate1

This needs to be seen more, the only way to honor this incel's death.

There is still more to discuss.