Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When I see a deranged person I don't judge them

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
They were normal at one point. What pushed them to this point was society and bullying.

If they perhaps had a normal life they wouldn't have been like this. I speak from a personal experience since I used to be normal in terms of well... I was looking forward to life and expected the best outcome , tried to be the best version of myself just like normies say.

The thing is that it's easy to judge perverts, junkies and in general low-life "scum" that were pushed to this life not because they wanted to , but because they were forced to do it.

Whether it would be a gambling addict, heroin abuser or a gamer who spends 18 hours a day playing they were all pushed to this hell if they were not they would be just like everyone else.

It's funny because normies judge those people based on what they do but they never think about WHAT actually pushed them to become like this. As I said It's easy to judge someone when you raised in a good environment, had a caring loving family and enjoyed your childhood.

This is why I never fall for the gashlighting of normies who try to tell me that it's my fault for being a failure. If I was being treated like human I would be just like them , the sole reason why I am writing this to you is because of society.

I would have never known any of you if my childhood was nice.

They were normal at one point. What pushed them to this point was society and bullying.

If they perhaps had a normal life they wouldn't have been like this. I speak from a personal experience since I used to be normal in terms of well... I was looking forward to life and expected the best outcome , tried to be the best version of myself just like normies say.

The thing is that it's easy to judge perverts, junkies and in general low-life "scum" that were pushed to this life not because they wanted to , but because they were forced to do it.

Whether it would be a gambling addict, heroin abuser or a gamer who spends 18 hours a day playing they were all pushed to this hell if they were not they would be just like everyone else.

It's funny because normies judge those people based on what they do but they never think about WHAT actually pushed them to become like this. As I said It's easy to judge someone when you raised in a good environment, had a caring loving family and enjoyed your childhood.

This is why I never fall for the gashlighting of normies who try to tell me that it's my fault for being a failure. If I was being treated like human I would be just like them , the sole reason why I am writing this to you is because of society.

I would have never known any of you if my childhood was nice.
yeah this is true. bullying made me into the insane person i am today

Normies are so quick to judge, and they walk the earth like everyone is beneath them.

Genetic profile and experiences provided to one by his parents are the sole determinants of his life, there are no other factors.

Judging anyone is pointless, but stereotyping is unavoidable. It will always occur.
the end rant over GIF

It's funny because normies judge those people based on what they do but they never think about WHAT actually pushed them to become like this.
I've been saying this shit for the longest time

This post is so true. That's why I try and see why people think or act the way they do before I start judging (not saying I'm perfect at it but I try)

I like this post a lot brocel

This post is so true. That's why I try and see why people think or act the way they do before I start judging (not saying I'm perfect at it but I try)

thanks. Normies will never understand since they've never experienced how it feels like to suffer truly, so it's easy to judge when you see just one side of the coin.

Based and very relatable. I feel like I'm one step away from becoming deranged.

It's easy to judge someone when you raised in a good environment, had a caring loving family and enjoyed your childhood.
This being raised in a good environment make it so much better for you in life.
Every guy i know who had it better than me grew up in a better environement...

based

It's true, but sometimes it's difficult to empathize with certain human types.

There are a lot of ill people who are ill for pleasure, I think there are people who enjoy acting like a monster or a schizo, in this forum there are some

Same, unless it's a nigger.