Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a gentleman by nature is a curse

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Being a nice gentleman is second nature to me, it's natural, it's my default. I have a dual nature of fully man fully gentleman. Me having high testosterone didn't make me more aggressive or rude, it just made me develop muscle faster, that's it. Part of my reasoning for increasing my T was that I could develop a more aggressive nature, to garner more respect, but honestly I think it made me even more of a gentleman.

Everyday I grit my teeth thinking about how piss poor I am treated DESPITE being kind. YES I KNOW there are other factors, such as height etc, but generally speaking people get the idea I am some beta cuck because of my politeness. I theorise a 10/10 Chad will get treated worse than a 9/10 if he is a gentleman. Just a theory though.

Being a gentleman means people think you're stupid, weird, dumb and worthy of getting punched in the face. I am polite to everyone I know, alas, they treat me as an adversary worse than Hitler, in fact I bet Hitler would get treated better than me.

Being a nice gentleman is second nature to me, it's natural, it's my default. I have a dual nature of fully man fully gentleman. Me having high testosterone didn't make me more aggressive or rude, it just made me develop muscle faster, that's it. Part of my reasoning for increasing my T was that I could develop a more aggressive nature, to garner more respect, but honestly I think it made me even more of a gentleman.

Everyday I grit my teeth thinking about how piss poor I am treated DESPITE being kind. YES I KNOW there are other factors, such as height etc, but generally speaking people get the idea I am some beta cuck because of my politeness. I theorise a 10/10 Chad will get treated worse than a 9/10 if he is a gentleman. Just a theory though.

Being a gentleman means people think you're stupid, weird, dumb and worthy of getting punched in the face. I am polite to everyone I know, alas, they treat me as an adversary worse than Hitler, in fact I bet Hitler would get treated better than me.
so true. to fit in with normies u have to be immature and hysteric.

Very relatable post. I don't like being unkind and rude so it makes it more brutal when people are rude to me and I can't do anything in return.

Very relatable post. I don't like being unkind and rude so it makes it more brutal when people are rude to me and I can't do anything in return.
you have good taste in games. a fun platinum too.

Nice is associated with passivity, which is associated with feminity, which is associated with submissiveness, which is associated with weakness. In the normie mind, therefore, it is a very quick heuristic that goes "nice -> weak -> easy to push/run over." This is why people who are naturally nice are seen as suckers and treated badly. The average person is unable to overcome this erroneous mental shortcut.