Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Never had a girlfriend': Man had homicidal fantasies before swerving car into schoolgirls

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
'Never had a girlfriend': Man had homicidal fantasies before swerving car into schoolgirls

Caleb bell who attempted to murder two women via a serious car crash in january 2022 michael c

A drink driver with previous fantasies of killing others who purposely swerved his vehicle to hit two schoolgirls at an Epsom bus stop — pinning the strangers against a brick wall — has been sentenced to prison for attempted murder.

Auckland resident Caleb Reilly Bell, 26, told police after the 50km/h pedestrian crash that he was lashing out at the perceived injustice because he’d never had a girlfriend and others were happy when he was not. He wanted to kill himself and take as many people as he could with him, he is alleged to have said.

I'm surprised how quiet this has been kept.

For the avoidance of doubt: I think going ER is a terrible idea and nobody should ever do it.

Attachments

• caleb-bell-who-attempted-to-murder-two-women-via-a-serious-car-crash-in-january-2022-michael-...webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Based but why didn't he just lie he lost control of the car maybe the cops would have believed it

This is a good thing, if things get too hot I'll leave for a week or 2. Who knows what could happen in Cuckada, tbh, they were considering criminalizing calling a troon a troon years ago. I'm guessing the death toll isn't high enough for mainstream media to catch notice (yet). Shit, they might start reporting this soon. :forcedsmile:

View attachment 716017

I'm surprised how quiet this has been kept.

For the avoidance of doubt: I think going ER is a terrible idea and nobody should ever do it.
all he had to do was move to asia he has a full head of hair and dirty blonde you could be having a harem rn instead of this shit

"Wanted to kill himself" by crashing his car at 50km/h ( = 30mph)

:feelskek: JFL OK.

Based but why didn't he just lie he lost control of the car maybe the cops would have believed it
Still would have gotten a charge for drink driving.

all he had to do was move to asia he has a full head of hair and dirty blonde you could be having a harem rn instead of this shit
Exactly this, Auckland has direct flights to all of the JBW/ SEAmaxx destinations.

Man should have joined us on here, we'd have pointed him in the right direction, and none of this would have happened. :feelsEhh:

Expect more of these attacks for years to come, pity them two whores didn't die

Expect more of these attacks for years to come, pity them two whores didn't die
Leaving them disfigured and disabled is the way (in video game)

His looks mog me

I SMOKE ANGEL DUUUUUST
I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUCK

Jfl
why are all the whitecels going ER

How come I never see a niggacel or a gookcel go ER

white people mang
there was that 40 year old nigcel that went er recently

And yea of course there’s Cho for gook cel

They say that looks don't matter for men.
But why good-looking men never go ER or attack someone because their lack of intimacy?

Istockphoto 973481674 170667a

Lower third mogs me

Another went AM

Pretty shit plan.

What 0 pussy does to a mf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6