Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never Going To Be Late Again

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Geez I am such a .me junkie that I was running late just to get out some threads before I leave for class and get my dopamine high when I come back home to read them.

I had to do a fucking suicide left to merge onto the highway, nigga legit wasn't going to stop would rather hit me just lol. Started that nigga in the eyes as I literally did a completely horizontal drift (don't do this it's not worth it).

I feel so ashamed. I need to make preparations for when I go to Japan because if you're late there you have to commit Sudoku.

Thankfully I made it to class on time but I'm not just coming on time from now on, or even a few minutes early, but I'm leaving mondo early so I can get here peacefully.

I also need to start doing my homework before I earn my .me privileges so I don't have to rush it through in the hour before class when I should be getting ready.

Mendokusai.

Sigh2

Just lol @ me I got sunscreen (SKINMAXX SQUAD CHECK IN) in my eyebrows rushing to put it on (and I went to the gym this morning fucking forgot to put it on before I left JFL) and now even though I wiped some off as I was in the car am paranoid it's leaking into my eyes.

Just Lol @ me for being so tired even my trainer noticed it because I got 6 hours of sleep instead of 9-10 which is normal for normies but sure as hell isn't enough for me. I need to moderate myself with this crackhouse.

Alright for real though see you when I get back home, this is like being on fucking dialup.

You should start driving on the wrong side of the road to get used to how they drive in Japan

I wish I had your level of dedication to things :feelsrope:

fuck school tbh Hate being in a room full of normies.

You always cheer me up zesto

Holy shit you posts on .me while driving.

You not gonna make it to Japan at this rate bruh.

Its over

You should start driving on the wrong side of the road to get used to how they drive in Japan

I'd do it but it wouldn't work because my steering wheel is also on the wrong side.

Holy shit you posts on .me while driving.

You not gonna make it to Japan at this rate bruh.

Its over

No way, I hate roasties that text while driving I'd never do that.

I wrote this after I arrived.

based yellow fever autist

That's the spirit

I'd do it but it wouldn't work because my steering wheel is also on the wrong side.

Damn, how come youre not driving a RHD car already tho

giphy.gif