Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Never go to therapy or take medications

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
This niggas out here trying to con you out of money and exploit you. They will recommend medications because they're serving the interests of the companies, not yours. NEVER EVER GO TO THERAPY OR TAKE ANY MEDICATIONS. Everyone should have the right to die, you should deal with your own problems on your own.

psychiatrist are gaslighters

i turned into a mental zombie and i never even took the jew pills

Therapy and medication is cucked . Imagine trying to ´Self improve´, while society views a man, as a disposable object. After meds they wont magically respect you

Indeed. Those toxic meds don't fix any of your problems but only make them worse, it's a chemical castration and lobotomy. Going to therapy, psychologist or a doctor as an incel is similar like going to a police station or courthouse to vent. The prison is psych ward and the sentence is life until proven otherwise. There's no societal help for incels. Society wants to keep incels in need and miserable by faciliating and promoting polygamy.

+1

If you ever go to a therapist though, for whatever reason, make sure you're not going to a foid therapist. Women cannot teach men how to become men. You will become more of a pussy than you already are, making you even more undesirable for women.

I always thought it was a huge scam. At the end of the day only YOU can solve your problems and only YOU can figure out how to cope

This niggas out here trying to con you out of money and exploit you. They will recommend medications because they're serving the interests of the companies, not yours. NEVER EVER GO TO THERAPY OR TAKE ANY MEDICATIONS. Everyone should have the right to die, you should deal with your own problems on your own.
I questioned that everyday am I saying or not and if I am insane can I Leach off the government? I don't deserve to live a shitty life like this without any kind of support.

Rate. Their goal is to keep you a patient for life.

I needs meds or I will self delete

None rn but I think I need something to make me feel better whatever that could be
My meds are that women stop being assholes on purpose. Men actually forming a brotherhood. Society finally leaving me alone and allowing me to be free.

My meds are that women stop being assholes on purpose. Men actually forming a brotherhood. Society finally leaving me alone and allowing me to be free.
Sadly thats never gonna happen

When? I hope men wake up and tear everything down so we can rebuilt better
Nope. We have to annihilate all of the outside. A blank surface

Then hopefully someone nukes us
Not me. I live. I will input my soul and greatness into the new biosphere. I am correct. I see I know I will know and I cannot be stopped. I go through HELL AND I SURVIVED AND I KEEP SURVIVING THEREFORE IT MEANS SOMETHING EVERYTHING MEANS SOMETHING . My will is absolute.

Therapy and pills are just a way to milk your wallet dry. Therapist just string you along with shit advice and even worse "coping" skills. Pills are just a way to get you hooked on funneling the system even more money.

NEVER EVER GO TO THERAPY OR TAKE ANY MEDICATIONS

psychiatrist are gaslighters

make sure you're not going to a foid therapist. Women cannot teach men how to become men. You will become more of a pussy than you already are, making you even more undesirable for women.

I always thought it was a huge scam. At the end of the day only YOU can solve your problems and only YOU can figure out how to cope

Indeed. Those toxic meds don't fix any of your problems but only make them worse, it's a chemical castration and lobotomy. Going to therapy, psychologist or a doctor as an incel is similar like going to a police station or courthouse to vent. The prison is psych ward and the sentence is life until proven otherwise. There's no societal help for incels. Society wants to keep incels in need and miserable by faciliating and promoting polygamy.
I admitted I was suicidal once and they forcefully threw me in the psych ward for a week. And charged me for it!