Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Never give up" is bullshit.

giveup

giveup

I don't have a personality
★★★
How about "always give up". They almost always tell us the opposite of the truth.
If it's impossible to not suffer every single second of your life because of a deformed face, there's only one way to end the suffering. Not admitting that it's ovER and ending the suffering is a very bad thing.

He's gonna be a father though

That guy isn't even ugly. He's just nerdy.

Brother ?

oh look another kys poster on here.

Never give up to give up.

Facially he is but he is tall and has a big schlong.
ugly means very unattractive. Nevergiveup is not very unattractive, he's just moderately unattractive. Without glasses he would be 3.5/10 I'd say. you know that just by looking at his face and that he has a wife and is becoming a father.

Jeremy Meeks said it best: "Never get up".

give up only if defeat is all there is at the end

give up only if defeat is all there is at the end
You don't necessarily even have to fight as in for example try to get plastic surgery. Just do whatever you want. My point is that people don't give up easy enough which causes a lot of pointless suffering. Nobody is forcing you. If anybody knows that, as a copium addict, it's me.

You don't necessarily even have to fight as in for example try to get plastic surgery. Just do whatever you want. My point is that people don't give up easy enough which causes a lot of pointless suffering. Nobody is forcing you. If anybody knows that, as a copium addict, it's me.
oh ok i get it now. i'm retarded and didn't read your full post the first time

becoming a father.
His pull out game is weak and if he has a son he’s going to hate his father for giving him shitty genetics.

His pull out game is weak and if he has a son he’s going to hate his father for giving him shitty genetics.
At least he gets to do that. He's pretty much at the level of a slightly below average normie.