Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious nevER forget your heritage

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
@Flagellum_Dei

IMG 6617

This is the land incel god (all praise be to him) promised the incelraelites . Sadly the evil dr yakub (a blackcel foreheadcel) created the chad race as retribution for bullying him. They overthrew Inceldia (the home of the incelraelites) , over time the chad race weakened into what it is today (through interbreeding with normies).

Don’t let the blufir make you forget your heritage!. Long live Inceldia

Babe wakeup, new incel lore just dropped

trvke i remember fucking mad bitches in inceldia.... dont forget what was taken from us...........

Babe wakeup, new incel lore just dropped
Corruption has spread through the land. But the incel god (all praise to him) will send down his only son , Elliot Rodger and then the rapture will begin. Only incels will be spared

trvke i remember fucking mad bitches in inceldia.... dont forget what was taken from us...........
nevER forget what yakub took from us! We built Mecca and Jerusalem before the Chad invasion !

Corruption has spread through the land. But the incel god (all praise to him) will send down his only son , Elliot Rodger and then the rapture will begin. Only incels will be spared
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:Based

Elliot Rodger will return and save us, God willing

I remember this