Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget that FEMINISTS are the main promoters of circumcision and they do it to weaken male sexuality

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Yes, I know it originally started by some cornflake guy who didn't want guys jacking off, but that's not the reason it is sustained in America to this day.

Nowadays, it's usually the mother that signs the form, and she usually does it because she thinks it looks "cuter"

Why do sluts think that a penis with half of its skin missing is "cuter"?

Well, because they think it's "cute" to harm men, and they hate us and our penises, so they think it's "cute" that our penises are cut down to size.

If I was in charge of the World Health Organization, I would mandate clitorectomy for all females, no anesthetic allowed, in part as revenge for circumcision, and in part because if sluts lost their clitoris, they would have less sexual pleasure, and might be less slutty

Circumcision is a big thing in the US and in Israel and in Muslim countries, but the rest of christendom isn't having any of it.

No Retard Jews And Some Christians And Some Muslims Are The Creators And Promoters Of circumcision.

What is the point of circumcision?

I have pain from cutting out the frenulum because the doctor was a butcher, forever pain tissue there, my fault, reduces sexually

What is the point of circumcision?
To weaken male sexuality because feminists want it that way. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love apartheid. Dr. Verwoerd didn't let feminists dominate in South Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back