Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never fails to amuse me how the most based users turn out to be larps or eventually just reach a breaking point to quit

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Edmund Kemper's ban will always be amusing to me; now I admit he wasn't "banned" he asked for a ban and said he's leaving. It's just a weird feeling; I wonder what it is like to look back and see this as your efforts gone to waste.

With BlkPillPres also leaving I wish I had that feeling or even recognized it.

Edmund Kemper was far from a larp; I speculate whether or not his profile signature as of now, "Disregard my larping efforts" is actually what's going on but it will always amaze me watching these guys trying to filter out toxicity when they eventually reach a breaking point; it did have it's impact but coming into this I always knew posting on such a forum will only drive an audience who are entertained more through youtube and they usually come from there and unless you make awesome threads no one else has every made; your threads will go to waste.

From almost every based user leaving the usual larp rumors came but just makes me wonder, if I can't trust them, who do I trust? Just feel so alone; people seem to have a wide variety of cheat codes oblivious to me and sometimes I think people are right when they say I'm naive or something like this; very often they're proven right; as in I never take many risks or break the rules.

Only if I really want something and am extremely desperate I tend to break the rules but it will always amuse me how people have so much time and so many cheat codes and they often know way more than they seem they know; on the internet it's really hard to spot fakes.

Some people are Just playing the Status quo and they have No Problem Being a Working Reject for 10 years.

Literal insufferable Bots .

Some people are Just playing the Status quo and they have No Problem Being a Working Reject for 10 years.

Literal insufferable Bots .
That's true; some of them literally like being bots and machines; it's always weird... I have definitely been influenced by them so the end reward isn't all that little but at the end of the day most people just troll and scroll through your posts

"Just become a monster" this is basically their advice a lot of times

It's hard talking bad about them; they're my idols but to see that all this was a waste; I mean has BlkPillPres not influenced enough people to feel satisfied with his enormous contributions?

That's true; some of them literally like being bots and machines; it's always weird... I have definitely been influenced by them so the end reward isn't all that little but at the end of the day most people just troll and scroll through your posts

"Just become a monster" this is basically their advice a lot of times

It's hard talking bad about them; they're my idols but to see that all this was a waste; I mean has BlkPillPres not influenced enough people to feel satisfied with his enormous contributions?
You have to become cruel in this World.

Presse will Always Be temembered , He Just felt Like He was spiraling on this Forum and didnt got That much Out of It after a few years.

I Just want an insufferable amount of Money ala Be wealthy and Just Life this Shit Out for once . Andrew Tate Style , hyper hedonism .

Atleast i can die knowing i Had atleast some fun in Here.

You have to become cruel in this World.

Presse will Always Be temembered , He Just felt Like He was spiraling on this Forum and didnt got That much Out of It after a few years.

I Just want an insufferable amount of Money ala Be wealthy and Just Life this Shit Out for once . Andrew Tate Style , hyper hedonism .

Atleast i can die knowing i Had atleast some fun in Here.
Saying this forum is fun is an insult to pleasure my experience has been nothing but a shithole place full of junkie white nationalists retards; makes me wonder at times, sometimes I think I'd rather be a liberal anyway.

The right is wrong about traditions etc. the thing with the right is they find problems but give bullshit solutions and they don't understand the real problems. Traditional values going isn't any form of loss, the loss is sexual satisfaction which leads to increased sexual starvation.

They almost always argue in bad faith; that's the main problem

I understand white nationalists incels use an opportunity to get sex now that they discovered JBW theory and have made efforts to get me banned just for being curry; but all logic is swept under the rocks for personal benefit; I understand but then they were never incel to begin with.

Ethnics will never stand a chance against a white guy; especially curries. We're not the ones stealing your women or land; women don't actually belong to anyone; everything all possessions are made up illusions but of course I will be called liberal for admiting this truth the right wing incels will never accept "go back to tradition, it's our land" no it's not, fuck off. You lot made many people slaves the fuck you getting mad for?

Let's be real, if you truly know JBW and the blackpill; then you tell me I'm the one stealing your women; you were never an incel to begin with because you're just lying and nobody every owns anything you've been accustomed to owning things enforced by the legal system as of today so you feel entitled to this land; no, the aboriginals didn't own australia you guys are literal brain dead liberals when you get one chance to exercise you're self fulfilling prophecy of arguing back and forth and bullying me on an incel forum.

he asked for a ban
Only fakecels ask to be banned
just makes me wonder, if I can't trust them, who do I trust?
Trucel trait: you don't trust nobody but yourself
on the internet it's really hard to spot fakes.
It's not,you just gotta be a trucel and you'll spot larpers easily and then put them on ignore so you don't have to see their enraging larping anymore

It's not,you just gotta be a trucel and you'll spot larpers easily and then put them on ignore so you don't have to see their enraging larping anymore
View attachment 677575
I’m yet to understand why anyone would want to larp as an incel on an obscure forum. Don’t forget the most obvious troll. Mentalcel1. I’m sorry but when they bring nothing of substance to a post except “bla bla bla (in video game)” it’s just seems like they are trolls/being edgy and that’s how I know

Only fakecels ask to be banned

Trucel trait: you don't trust nobody but yourself

View attachment 677575
Was hiddenuzer a fakecel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back