Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never eat in restaurants as an incel

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer
Because of couples also avoid shopping malls
LDAR as much as possible and occasionally do pay to play to cope

Because of couples also avoid shopping malls
LDAR as much as possible and occasionally do pay to play to cope
In other words, Shop your groceries online.

I don't remember when i last visited a restaurant probably when i ate at local pizzeria that was near my high school it was pretty lonely and miserable ordering and eating alone. Better order it with delivery.

And the woods and hiking spots in the summer, last year it was rope fuel seeing them all walking around holding hands and sneaking off into the trees for a cheeky fuck.

And the woods and hiking spots in the summer, last year it was rope fuel seeing them all walking around holding hands and sneaking off into the trees for a cheeky fuck.
I don't go hiking but seems brutal
Like primates chimps sex

Seriously, why should we be expected to care at all about social ordeals while barely constituting as people?

No brainer. Also beaches are no place for us, excepto isolated locations.