Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Never believe a rostie's body count

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
New article posted on lulz that was recently deleted after manosphere youtubers roasted it.

In the article it tells rosties to lie and say they were abused, and didn't like the sex they had with the chads, so they can deny betabuxxers sex later on and say it's traumatizing to them. Even if you were planning to betabux, why would you choose a rostie that was abused and traumatized by sex?

If you ever are able to get married the way to make sure you're not with a slut is to only take foids younger than 20 seriously. Yes, they might be lying too, but they will have a much less body count than a foid who's 25+. You will also get a good portion of her prime years, and if she's willing to give you that then it probably means she is serious about you.

Here are screen shots from the article I took from a video that covered it.

Pp1Capture
Pp2Capture
Pp4Capture
Pp5Capture
Pp6Capture
Pp7Capture
Pp8Capture

These are some videos replying to it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxRZ4mHOAzA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzAoS_CM4g

Attachments

• pp3Capture.PNG
    pp3Capture.PNG
    655.5 KB · Views: 105
‘Teehee, my bodycount is 0. I have sucked dick and taken it in the butt but that doesn’t count because it wasn’t in the vagina‘. :foidSoy:

‘Teehee, my bodycount is 0. I have sucked dick and taken it in the butt but that doesn’t count because it wasn’t in the vagina‘. :foidSoy:
That's even worse. :feelskek:

There was a lie detector study done, the true bodycount is double of that what your average roastie says.

Why men even bother. If she lies about such a important thing she will lie about everything, how can you be with someone you cant trust.

Why men even bother. If she lies about such a important thing she will lie about everything, how can you be with someone you cant trust.
These days you can't trust any old rosties to not have been whores in their past. Only cucks try to turn whores into housewives.

Most foids have a double digit body count by the age of 15 my man.

Its a good thing foids are braindead. All it takes is a little probing and they'll reveal their true colors

Most foids have a double digit body count by the age of 15 my man.
Better than triple digits, and they're still in their pime.
Its a good thing foids are braindead. All it takes is a little probing and they'll reveal their true colors
That's true, they can only hide stuff like that from low t cucks.

Suifiel holy shit. It's ever worse for someone thats romantic, i wish i could forget about love and see women as cum dumpsters. If i ever ascended and found out that my girlfriend fucked like 10 people before me i would kill myself

Suifiel holy shit. It's ever worse for someone thats romantic, i wish i could forget about love and see women as cum dumpsters. If i ever ascended and found out that my girlfriend fucked like 10 people before me i would kill myself
Make sure to only get with foids under 20 to have more assurance.

Make sure to only get with foids under 20 to have more assurance.
:feelskek:talking as if i have a chance with any girl. If I ever did i would def aim for women under 20 only. Even tho they are massive sluts at those ages too. What a fucked up world

:feelskek:talking as if i have a chance with any girl. If I ever did i would def aim for women under 20 only. Even tho they are massive sluts at those ages too. What a fucked up world
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

God i hate women so much its unreal

Death to roasties.

I noticed that they fuck another guy aprox.every 1-2 months.Include cheating as a result of Chad who won't commit and you easily get 30+ laycount till she is 21.

Not surprised at all these foids start from a very very early age accumulating a massive count by late teens early 20s.

I noticed that they fuck another guy aprox.every 1-2 months.Include cheating as a result of Chad who won't commit and you easily get 30+ laycount till she is 21.
Most likely a foid with that high body count won't think of settling down that young, but it can still be possible she's lying about 5-10 bodies.

Better than triple digits, and they're still in their pime.

That's true, they can only hide stuff like that from low t cucks.
Better for what?
It’s either virgin or whore.
A virgin you could keep locked up and make her bare your sons.
Other than that they belong to the streets as prostitute material.
What difference does it make if your lovely girlfriend has been facially abused by just 2 other guys, 15 or 107?

Better for what?
It’s either virgin or whore.
A virgin you could keep locked up and make her bare your sons.
Other than that they belong to the streets as prostitute material.
What difference does it make if your lovely girlfriend has been facially abused by just 2 other guys, 15 or 107?
It depends if the two guys mog you. If you mog them then most likely she won't cheat. A virgin is the best, but you have to go to a third world country to get one.

Makes me sick. All those years racking up body counts while I’m rotting in my room with a count of 0

Fuck these blown out roastie foids :feelsree: say he abused you? Fuck these sluts

It depends if the two guys mog you. If you mog them then most likely she won't cheat. A virgin is the best, but you have to go to a third world country to get one.
that’s delusional. a woman is like an animal, it wont cheat only if not permitted (like being stoned to death, wearing burkas and be the property of their patriarchs). in this clown world it’s guaranteed she’ll cheat. even chads get cheated on and their long term relationships eventually end up failing. even a virgin will eventually turn the same by social conditioning in the globalized world. in that world the gynocentric culture gets to them all, maybe save for taliban and a few others holding strong

Yeah, I figured this was common knowledge. It's been a well known fact that foids under report their body count for ages now and men over report. Still a good thing you acknowledges it for the sake of greycels. As a side note, I had a foid to pull the same crap with me once, my cousin dumped her after being cucked by her several times. She tried to say she was "scarred" from rape but was fine fucking chads behind his back. Women only hate rape if it's from an ugly/short man

that’s delusional. a woman is like an animal, it wont cheat only if not permitted (like being stoned to death, wearing burkas and be the property of their patriarchs). in this clown world it’s guaranteed she’ll cheat. even chads get cheated on and their long term relationships eventually end up failing. even a virgin will eventually turn the same by social conditioning in the globalized world. in that world the gynocentric culture gets to them all, maybe save for taliban and a few others holding strong
You have to test her for at least 5 years before marrying her. If she's faithful and doesn't deny you sex in those five years, then she might be ok to marry with a strong prenup.
Yeah, I figured this was common knowledge. It's been a well known fact that foids under report their body count for ages now and men over report. Still a good thing you acknowledges it for the sake of greycels. As a side note, I had a foid to pull the same crap with me once, my cousin dumped her after being cucked by her several times. She tried to say she was "scarred" from rape but was fine fucking chads behind his back. Women only hate rape if it's from an ugly/short man
Only retarded cucks would accept being in a relationship with a foid who claims she was "scarred" from rape. What she really means is she just wants to use you for your money, and would be scarred by having sex with you.

tf is lulz? Looks like another foid blog

Oh man. I feel bad for for you. You know in "based" countries where women get stoned to death for adultery they just do anal or get virginity surgery. Hymen repair. Foids are natural whores and culture doesn't change that my friend.

Look at my avi and zoom it.

"Disgusting inkler, you're a paedophile for wanting 12-15 pure virgins, you should be attracted only to women your own age:soy::soy::soy:".

Only a bluepilled guy woud want a foid that was "abused" in the past relatonships, and is "traumatised" by sex. Foids today have total control of the dating market. If she chose an agressive chad and now she's crying, that's not my problem. It was her choice, now it's time to pay :feelskek:

Only a bluepilled guy woud want a foid that was "abused" in the past relatonships, and is "traumatised" by sex. Foids today have total control of the dating market. If she chose an agressive chad and now she's crying, that's not my problem. It was her choice, now it's time to pay :feelskek:
Nooo inkel, don't victim blame her. She's a strong queen who was abused by many evil men, and deserves your serious commitment, even if she's in her 30's, and expects you to financially support her for everything. Man up and marry. :soy:
They start early. I assume EVERY foid with an age starting at 2x and older have a double digit body count minimum
Jfl if they think they can be 30 and lie to any above average iq or semi blackpilled men about their body count.

New article posted on lulz that was recently deleted after manosphere youtubers roasted it.

In the article it tells rosties to lie and say they were abused, and they didn't like the sex they had with the chads, so they can deny betabuxxers sex later on and say it's traumatizing to them. Even if you were planning to betabux, why would you choose a rostie that was abused and traumatized by sex?

If you ever are able to get married, the only way to make sure you're not with a slut is to only take foids younger than 20 seriously. Yes, they might be lying too, but they will have a much less body count than a foid who's 25+. You will also get a good portion of here prime years, and if she's willing to give you that then it probably means she is serious about you.

Here are screen shots from the article I took from a video that covered it.

View attachment 595829View attachment 595830View attachment 595832View attachment 595833View attachment 595834View attachment 595835View attachment 595836

These are some videos replying to it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxRZ4mHOAzA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzAoS_CM4g

Almost all of your anger is misplaced. Forget about the actual thing for a moment and whether it happens or not. The real enemy of ours is the men/women who call themselves "journalist". Fucking style magazine writers, this "LotusSeaters.com" whoever the fuck. They along with CNN, BBC, NBC, NYT, WashPost, an a dozen others need to be killed off first before this sickness ends. This is why right wing dictators kill journalist [UWSL]and these type of content creators, they are (especially post 1990) the most intoxicated self absorbed assholes on the planet. And they have practically taught an entire generation of foids this is GOOD WHOLESOME behavior. You should see hot this effects hot roasties of non-western origin. It would make you so angry as a white man, to know that the otherwise good looking sexy foreign girls who low smv white males could marry and enjoy about 15-20 years ago, is completely rendered untouchable by you now due largely to these type of videos and magazines. Now they want to play games, fuck with everyone's head and have rich Chad.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Almost all of your anger is misplaced. Forget about the actual thing for a moment and whether it happens or not. The real enemy of ours is the men/women who call themselves "journalist". Fucking style magazine writers, this "LotusSeaters.com" whoever the fuck. They along with CNN, BBC, NBC, NYT, WashPost, an a dozen others need to be killed off first before this sickness ends. This is why right wing dictators kill journalist [UWSL]and these type of content creators, they are (especially post 1990) the most intoxicated self absorbed assholes on the planet. And they have practically taught an entire generation of foids this is GOOD WHOLESOME behavior. You should see hot this effects hot roasties of non-western origin. It would make you so angry as a white man, to know that the otherwise good looking sexy foreign girls who low smv white males could marry and enjoy about 15-20 years ago, is completely rendered untouchable by you now due largely to these type of videos and magazines. Now they want to play games, fuck with everyone's head and have rich Chad.[/UWSL]
Whether we have journalists or not, I'd still not want an old used rostie. But we should work on getting rid of them too.

Whether we have journalists or not, I'd still not want an old used rostie. But we should work on getting rid of them too.
The roasties become roasties largely because of the style magazine journalists and Faggywood and news media. Get rid of them and half the problem might disapear over time.

Oh man. I feel bad for for you. You know in "based" countries where women get stoned to death for adultery they just do anal or get virginity surgery. Hymen repair. Foids are natural whores and culture doesn't change that my friend.

That's what I said though. In ancient times, however, you could at least punish them and treat them as property. Taliban is just a meme though, the world has been going in another direction for hundreds and hundreds of years.

The roasties become roasties largely because of the style magazine journalists and Faggywood and news media. Get rid of them and half the problem might disapear over time.
Ok, but I'm not experienced in doing that directly. My plan was to uncuck men first, then they'd get rid of those cucked things.

Just do what I do and assume that every hole has a body count of 300+. Makes things nice and simple.

Over for betabuxxers, you either get rich enough they let you treat them like sex slaves or you put a bullet in your skull, no other way.

Ok, but I'm not experienced in doing that directly. My plan was to uncuck men first, then they'd get rid of those cucked things.
Of course. None of us have the inclination to make that happen. But there are people who do, and they may act on it if the cultural decay continues the way it has been going. To Un-cuck men, one thing we need to do is quiet all the noise makers. There needs to be less noise and clutter. Language itself has been abused and de-legitimised and the mainstream news media has created a thick cloud of confusion around everything.

Last edited:
Nooo inkel, don't victim blame her. She's a strong queen who was abused by many evil men, and deserves your serious commitment, even if she's in her 30's, and expects you to financially support her for everything. Man up and marry. :soy:

Jfl if they think they can be 30 and lie to any above average iq or semi blackpilled men about their body count.
She deserves a rope to end her hope :feelsautistic:

woman can have sex on in a wimp

of course her body count will turn out to be high