Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never been better

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Last few days been banned, haven’t really been able update my life.
im as miserable as I’ve ever been probably even worse hones. I’ll explain in the next posts. I’m typing in an iPad since my aunt took my laptop.
but just wanted to say, I’m alive boyos. Sadly.

over for ipadcels

How can you just let someone take your own property, or are you 12

why did she take your laptop?
aight boyo keep us posted

I remember playing hearthstone on an iPad a long time ago, was comfy
she said she’d give it to me soon once I start going to the gym jfl
How can you just let someone take your own property, or are you 12
no I am not 12, I am 18. This is just the reality of a legal adult solely dependent on their parents money. I have no control over my own life which has led me to having severe identity issues. I don’t know who I am or what I really want in life because my whole life has been pre determined by these people. And even if I were to tell them what I really want (which is to run away, die in a hole alone) they would never allow me to do that.

no I am not 12, I am 18. This is just the reality of a legal adult solely dependent on their parents money. I have no control over my own life which has led me to having severe identity issues. I don’t know who I am or what I really want in life because my whole life has been pre determined by these people. And even if I were to tell them what I really want (which is to run away, die in a hole alone) they would never allow me to do that.
I see, are you an ethnic by any chance

you can have property at 12
I know, that wasn't my point, is more to do with that being a child like punishment if you will, allowing someone to just take your things. Im guessing he's a curry lad, they don't really let their kids grow up until they're 40

I’m typing in an iPad

This is all part of the boomers' damage to the younger generations, starting with millennials. We can't be our own people because, jobs pay too little, everything costs too much money and boomers are hoarding everything. We can't even save money.

Between hoarding wealth, enabling j00s and unleashing feminism, boomers have absolutely fucked up the world. J00s have a fucking terror state ffs. All this isn't going to start to change until millennials are old people. Boomers have doomed something like 3 entire generations.

This is all part of the boomers' damage to the younger generations, starting with millennials. We can't be our own people because, jobs pay too little, everything costs too much money and boomers are hoarding everything. We can't even save money.

Between hoarding wealth, enabling j00s and unleashing feminism, boomers have absolutely fucked up the world. J00s have a fucking terror state ffs. All this isn't going to start to change until millennials are old people. Boomers have doomed something like 3 entire generations.
I am fine with being homeless I just need money for surgery anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back