Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never allow people to use power of what should be social bonds to harass you

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
my sister were total fucking bitches to me as a kid. They would activity treat me like shit and say negative shit about me towards others. They still try to do this bullshit whenever I have some interaction with them. It’s like fuck them. You think you are something bitch. The only reason I have any association with you is because of blood. I actively don’t give a fuck about anything about you, and feel good when I have nothing to do with you. So you can think what you want when I skip the family meet up. Fuck y’all. Same with teachers and shit too

I feel the same about my family

bleed your parents for what they are worth. you dont owe them shit. you didn't ask to be put into a world where youd be treated like a second class citizen

bleed your parents for what they are worth. you dont owe them shit. you didn't ask to be put into a world where youd be treated like a second class citizen
My dad has some kind of farmer-rewral line of cred it. // |\\But y’all I hope in the future I create some business that is just to fuck over boomers and the sluts in my age group that didn’t give me blowjobs in the future :feelsLSD:

Like I sell boxed wine, pet supplies(of the highest quality of course, not phitos fault his pet mommas a whore) and some diaper device to hold in shits and prolapsed assholes at like 35k a pop:reeeeee: