Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never admit the Blackpill to anyone

fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
In this soyciety, it is not safe to even admit to disagreeing with feminism in most places. Remember to be careful about who you admit the blackpill to, they could be cucked and try to ruin your life.

Thanks for the advice, graycel!

I will now ruin OP's life for admitting the blackpill.

Yes cucks and beckies want to kill you for speaking the truth to them. That is how dedicated they are to the bluepill. And since low-t beta males and Beckies comprise the vast majority of the people in our countries, they write the laws and they enforce them.

Therefore our religion will always be a secret religion whispered in the shadows between adherents.

At my height, its hard to call me a graycel in 2020. how do i know your not a fakecell?
I suppose you can't know for sure, you will have to take my word for it. Likewise how do I know you're truly 5’5?

Yes cucks and beckies want to kill you for speaking the truth to them. That is how dedicated they are to the bluepill. And since low-t beta males and Beckies comprise the vast majority of the people in our countries, they write the laws and they enforce them.

Therefore our religion will always be a secret religion whispered in the shadows between adherents.
Beckies and cucks are our main enemies, without the rule of law, they would hunt us down and execute us. We are truly the enlightened ones.
I suppose you can't know for sure, you will have to take my word for it. Likewise how do I know you're truly 5’5?
Same for you I guess.

for the most part i agree with you but after multiple heated arguments with my dad he basically agreed he fucked my life up and is focused on helping me ascend with surgeries

for the most part i agree with you but after multiple heated arguments with my dad he basically agreed he fucked my life up and is focused on helping me ascend with surgeries
Same for me, my dad is mostly redpilled but accepts some aspects of the blackpill so I was able to get surgery to fix my deformed nose.

Same for me, my dad is mostly redpilled but accepts some aspects of the blackpill so I was able to get surgery to fix my deformed nose.
based tbh

but i agree with people outside your family its a 100 percent no go

I sperged out to my parents once and they think I’m insane JFL

Beckies and cucks are our main enemies, without the rule of law, they would hunt us down and execute us. We are truly the enlightened ones.

All Beckies want to believe they will marry a tall Chad, they just have to keep trying. Their huge egos for their sexual market value, matching their waistlines.

If you raise serious questions on whether they will marry a tall Chad, they want to shut you up at all cost to protect their mental well being and their gigantic egos.. even if that means your death to silence you.

All Beckies want to believe they will marry a tall Chad, they just have to keep trying. Their huge egos for their sexual market value, matching their waistlines.

If you raise serious questions on whether they will marry a tall Chad, they want to shut you up at all cost to protect their mental well being and their gigantic egos.. even if that means your death to silence you.
These days most are able to get a tall Chad or very tall high tier normie. Beckies are monsters, they treat sub-8 males like trash and would probably genocide us if they could.

Mfw I see cucks, soys and femoids grouping against me
Lord of The Rings   Battle of Helms D 1

@FinnCel @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @IncelCream Thoughts?

IQ is high with this one.

I will not admit to normies that I'm a misogynist. I choose living in peace and quiet. They would ruin my life in a heartbeat.

I agree, being truly blackpilled is prolly one of the top 3 advantage a man can have over other men.

Its like being able to read udder people mind and predicting the future with at least 80%+ accurracy, no way i would give it away for less than $1000 for 10 minutes of my time sharing my knowledge.

Sometimes it can be tempting but I always keep my power level secret. Wizard status here.

I agree, being truly blackpilled is prolly one of the top 3 advantage a man can have over other men.

Its like being able to read udder people mind and predicting the future with at least 80%+ accurracy, no way i would give it away for less than $1000 for 10 minutes of my time sharing my knowledge.
Sometimes it can be tempting but I always keep my power level secret. Wizard status here.
I will not admit to normies that I'm a misogynist. I choose living in peace and quiet. They would ruin my life in a heartbeat.
These days most are able to get a tall Chad or very tall high tier normie. Beckies are monsters, they treat sub-8 males like trash and would probably genocide us if they could.
BASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

LARP AS BLUEPILLED FOR AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, talking bad about feminism and talking about blackpill is the same of social suicide.

In some places you can even get yourself lynched for saying based stuff, keep It to yourself nigga, use the knowledge to remain uncucked but be aware to not end with your life destroyed.

BASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

LARP AS BLUEPILLED FOR AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, talking bad about feminism and talking about blackpill is the same of social suicide.

In some places you can even get yourself lynched for saying based stuff, keep It to yourself nigga, use the knowledge to remain uncucked but be aware to not end with your life destroyed.
Always remember
BLM
Refugees Welcome! :lul: :lul: :lul:
Support woomen!

I don't interact with anyone much so I couldn't discuss the black pil IRL if I wanted to

how did he say he fucked your life up, did he keep you in the dark about the reality of the sexual market place and the "real world", how was he to blame for your inceldom, did he blame himself for passing on his genes lol

blackpill everybody before it’s too late
0_ronnie-mcnutt.jpg

Done the same thing bro
my mother thinks that i am some sad chad and that to get a wife all i need to do is go outside(i am a neet).And she often says that i am good looking and all this bullshit as if any of that shit is true.she also says i am tall(i am barely 5'7,just a few millimetres away from 5'6) when in london most males are 5'10 and a shit ton of them are 6ft+.

i think she copes more over my lack of good looks then i do kek.

my mother thinks that i am some sad chad and that to get a wife all i need to do is go outside(i am a neet).And she often says that i am good looking and all this bullshit as if any of that shit is true.she also says i am tall(i am barely 5'7,just a few millimetres away from 5'6) when in london most males are 5'10 and a shit ton of them are 6ft+.

My mother is the same I once talked about my height to her and found out she was more insecure about it than me

My mother is the same I once talked about my height to her and found out she was more insecure about it than me
yeah,the heights mothers go to cope with their incel sons is pretty hilarious.At least she hasn't kicked me out,but it's only a matter of time till she finds herself a man,and kicks me out.till then i will neet and see if i can find a way out of this mess.Hopefully god will kill me soon.just have to finish some stuff and then i am ready.i fucking hate this life but some things need to be done before i feel comfortable with leaving

I'm agree, but for me is too late. I did try to be always in first line and to bring the pill outside of the forum, of these online communities but was a mistake. Now my "friends" kiddings me, they thinks i'm retarded for the ideology Red/Blackpill, not all but those that with i go to parties, and pass evenings.

Typical virtue signalling behaviour from parents tbh.

how did he say he fucked your life up, did he keep you in the dark about the reality of the sexual market place and the "real world", how was he to blame for your inceldom, did he blame himself for passing on his genes lol
kept me in the dark about how important looks are, the importance of youth, gave me the "just focus on school, you can get a job and a wife someday" bullshit.

Moms are so fucking delusional it's insufferable

kept me in the dark about how important looks are, the importance of youth, gave me the "just focus on school, you can get a job and a wife someday" bullshit.
Is he actually giving you money to ascend
What did he say yeah your right looks are all
Was this after you kept on hammering him with blackpills
How many years of hammering did it take to wear him down from his blue pill nonsense