Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad pumped and dumped your dream girl

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
-
It's the cold hard truth.

The girl you simped for years for and daydreamed about. A chad she met on vacation and only knew a few days came inside her tight pussy and then never replied to her texts.

The girl you worshipped as a goddess was used as a cheap, common cumrag and toilet by some Chad who didn't even remember her name.

This happened to everyone of us, the faster you admit it, the better.

Last edited:

cover12-jpg.1136835

Seen this happen irl

Shit's happened to me.

The girl you simped for years for. A chad she met on vacation and only knew a few days came inside her tight pussy and then never replied to her texts.

The girl you worshipped as a goddess was used as a cheap, common cumrag and toilet by some Chad who didn't even remember her name.

sad final four GIF by Global TV

Oneitiscels on suicide watch right now

I checked the social media of my biggest oneitis from school. I haven't seen her in almost 15 years. She's now a single mother with an OF. :lul::lul::lul:

What if after this life we get to do it all over as Chad? Wouldn't that be you?

I checked the social media of my biggest oneitis from school. I haven't seen her in almost 15 years. She's now a single mother with an OF. :lul::lul::lul:
At least you get to see her naked

What if after this life we get to do it all over as Chad? Wouldn't that be you?
Nice cope but every hindu can tell you that people with shitty lives keep reincarnating into shitty lives until literally billions of reincarnations

The caste system is quite cruel

Nice cope but every hindu can tell you that people with shitty lives keep reincarnating into shitty lives until literally billions of reincarnations

The caste system is quite cruel
Maybe they should try selling dope on the streets of Mumbai.

There is an actress from my country that I loved, but the fact of imagining her sucking some random Chad's cock was depressing.

FUCKING THIS IS CRAZY YOU STUPID CUCKS MY CRUSH LITERALLY GETTING HER CUNT PUMPED FUCKED AND CHAD CUMMING INSIDE HER PUSSY AND I HAD SEX WITH LOTS HOOKER SO I KNOW HOW IT FEEL AND THEN HE NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

The girl you simped for years for and daydreamed about. A chad she met on vacation and only knew a few days came inside her tight pussy and then never replied to her texts.

i’m flabbergasted

Virgin foid or death

Brutal and true.

Real shit. Never become a oneitis cuck.

You spelled Tyrone wrong