Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never a fucking dull moment

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
I swear every. single. day. Life, society, the people who inhabit this miserable wasteland that is Earth gives me more and more reasons of why I should say fuck it and put myself out of my misery once and for all.

Everyday I either have someone look at me as if my very existence is a threat to humanity, someone talk bad or down to me, or someone looking to fight me.

All this while I be minding my business, listening to music, and keeping my head down but clearly that still isn't good enough for a ungrateful world that can't make up its mind if it want the good or bad out of people.

I literally want to lose control but honestly I think I'm already there since I be noticing my mental health declining as of recently.

I feel you brother. It sucks that I can't give any words of comfort or advice as I am in the exact same predicament as you but you have my best wishes.

I feel you brother. It sucks that I can't give any words of comfort or advice as I am in the exact same predicament as you but you have my best wishes.

I want to fucking bury this planet in a mess of gore violence and blood and i will stand ontop of theyre corpses

I want to fucking bury this planet in a mess of gore violence and blood and i will stand ontop of theyre corpses
Our victory day will soon come and we will finally be free.

The world is a scary place. While people are reading this thread, someone in Mexico is having their head cut off alive or their heart cut out. In Africa some nigger is having his head smashed with a rock for stealing a banana. The only rational solution is to download more anime and plunge into other better worlds.

My mom called me called me a homosexual and being a Neetbux loser just before logging back on . Will repeat this every day. I hate her beyond words can express.