Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even family members think I am ugly

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Good-looking confident people don't need any sponsors to advertise them to others or introduce, as they can do the advertising themselves.

My dad and my sister tries to match me with people, but the conversation is never about how I have something to offer others, just "you're gonna regret not trying to find someone". Not even advice on how to appear better or earn more either. It's like they're trying to throw me at anyone they think will take me, or they can offer something to the foid to spend time with me (dad talks about giving the girl's family money). My dad jokes about asking relatives to introduce someone to me, though I am not even close to them and they made it clear to my dad that they don't like me. My sister, without me asking, showed me a picture of this single foid she knows who is single. I don't say anything about her looks, just "this picture doesn't tell me anything about her or if we will get along".

"Ummm she's nice" is my sister's description of her. You can imagine what the foid looked like. Even my sister thinks I can't do better and that I will go for that.

It never began for me

You know it’s already over when someone else says they know someone you can talk to. That happened to me all the time.

You know your life is abused dogs being beaten up when you're repulsive to your family member

My family is radio silent on me getting a girlfriend but sometimes they bring it up. I told my mom it was pretty much over and I accepted I will never have a wife and family. My mom just said don't say that and I told her 30 is right around the corner and any foid single by that age is gonna bring nothing but trauma and if no one wifed them by then they obviously suck. My mom and sisters were just silent when I said that JFL.

Good-looking confident people don't need any sponsors to advertise them to others or introduce, as they can do the advertising themselves.

My dad and my sister tries to match me with people, but the conversation is never about how I have something to offer others, just "you're gonna regret not trying to find someone". Not even advice on how to appear better or earn more either. It's like they're trying to throw me at anyone they think will take me, or they can offer something to the foid to spend time with me (dad talks about giving the girl's family money). My dad jokes about asking relatives to introduce someone to me, though I am not even close to them and they made it clear to my dad that they don't like me. My sister, without me asking, showed me a picture of this single foid she knows who is single. I don't say anything about her looks, just "this picture doesn't tell me anything about her or if we will get along".

"Ummm she's nice" is my sister's description of her. You can imagine what the foid looked like. Even my sister thinks I can't do better and that I will go for that.

It never began for me
Never happened to everybody already recognized that it would be impossible

My family is radio silent on me getting a girlfriend but sometimes they bring it up. I told my mom it was pretty much over and I accepted I will never have a wife and family. My mom just said don't say that and I told her 30 is right around the corner and any foid single by that age is gonna bring nothing but trauma and if no one wifed them by then they obviously suck. My mom and sisters were just silent when I said that JFL.
My moms alright with me being forever alone shes accepted it already