Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Neurodivergent males should be given financial compensation by the government

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
It really is a testament to my impeccable behavior that the worst thing you could dig up about me is one obviously sarcastic post.
Tarquitroon

Yeah, just proving the point of the post you quoted.
This combined with you insulting autists and "chuds" is proof you are an incel shamming faggot infiltrator.

I'm not the one crying about online words:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Go back to reddit, they'll ban anyone who uses the retard word so your little downie feelings aren't hurt.

I'm not the one crying about online words:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Go back to reddit, they'll ban anyone who uses the retard word so your little downie feelings aren't hurt.
Pretty ironic coming from you. Once your exposed as infiltrator I bet we will find your active on IT and r/trans. And I don't care that you make fun of autists I care that you are an obvious infiltrator you making fun of autists is just one of the many obvious signs of this.

You seem to have no issue doing the same to ethnics either, and you do it on a more regular basis than me.
I only do this when they say JBW bullshit, and I see you start shit constantly.
Ethnics comprise most of the world population, and therefore the incel population as well.
Strawman argument. This may have truth to it, but it does not disregard the fact that there can be white Incels in the population as well.
I should be able to make fun of retards if I want to. No group should be above that. We have free speech here.
Like I said, most Incels generally are neurodiverse, and as @Adolf Hitler puts it
This combined with you insulting autists and "chuds" is proof you are an incel shamming faggot infiltrator.
Pretty ironic coming from you. Once your exposed as infiltrator I bet we will find your active on IT and r/trans. And I don't care that you make fun of autists I care that you are an obvious infiltrator you making fun of autists is just one of the many obvious signs of this.

If they aren't gonna hand out breeder Aryan females, the least they could do is make our lives less unbearable.
When you're a neurodivergent, (a curse from the bowels of Hell itself) your life is over in more ways than just not getting your dick wet.
Because of this, the government should help make our lives better.
But I know this will never happen because the government only cares about NT Chads, aka the scum of humanity.
Side note:
And all you ethnic simians can't say shit about suffering if you're an NT.
"But mah ethic shitskin makes me inkwell!11!1!1!!1!111!!!!" :soy:
Yeah, try having ADHD and Autism like I do. You'll shut that fucking monkey mouth and slither right back to that plantation.
If you are severely mentally handicapped you can actually get government disability. People with schizo and bipolar also get it I think. Just show up to the Disability office wearing a helmet and yelling racial slurs and I am sure you will get something.

And I don't care that you make fun of autists
It's your whole argument.
I care that you are an obvious infiltrator you making fun of autists is just one of the many obvious signs of this.
Redditors and leftists are the ones pushing the "neurodivergent" shit on the internet. If the based fuhrer was in charge you dysgenic rats would be 6 feet under.

Faggot #2
---------------
This may have truth to it, but it does not disregard the fact that there can be white Incels in the population as well.
This is a literal strawman argument. Where did I say that whites can't be incel?
Like I said, most Incels generally are neurodiverse, and as @Adolf Hitler puts it
and I said:

It's your whole argument.
No my argument is that your an infiltrator who defends tranny/LGBT shit and also incel shames not just autists but sub 5s in general.

No my argument is that your an infiltrator who defends tranny/LGBT shit and also incel shames not just autists but sub 5s in general.
Right?
Like, who the fuck incel shames on an incel FORUM of all places?

Fucking brutal

I also have ADHD and autism combination.

It’s ovER

being ethnic is way worse than not being NT, bro