Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Neurodivergent males should be given financial compensation by the government

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
30% racebait and fighting
If they aren't gonna hand out breeder Aryan females, the least they could do is make our lives less unbearable.
When you're a neurodivergent, (a curse from the bowels of Hell itself) your life is over in more ways than just not getting your dick wet.
Because of this, the government should help make our lives better.
But I know this will never happen because the government only cares about NT Chads, aka the scum of humanity.
Side note:
And all you ethnic simians can't say shit about suffering if you're an NT.
"But mah ethic shitskin makes me inkwell!11!1!1!!1!111!!!!" :soy:
Yeah, try having ADHD and Autism like I do. You'll shut that fucking monkey mouth and slither right back to that plantation.

@DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel

Chud

Being non-NT should be counted as being disabled and we should receive money bc of it, indeed

All sub 5s should receive reparations for being born subhuman in modern society, regardless of "NT". :feelshmm:

If they aren't gonna hand out breeder Aryan females, the least they could do is make our lives less unbearable.
When you're a neurodivergent, (a curse from the bowels of Hell itself) your life is over in more ways than just not getting your dick wet.
But I know this will never happen because the government only cares about NT Chads, aka the scum of humanity.
Side note:
Yeah, try having ADHD and Autism like I do. You'll shut that fucking monkey mouth and slither right back to that plantation.
i cant get a job and the cucked gov wont give me neetbux because they think asperger is functional enough :feelstastyman:

Side note:
Looks are infinitely more important then being NT

Being non-NT should be counted as being disabled and we should receive money bc of it, indeed
We shouldn’t even be seen as equal to normies we should be seen equivalent to those with Down syndrome. We should be in separate schools exclusively for autists and an automatic 504 for our disability

We shouldn’t even be seen as equal to normies we should be seen equivalent to those with Down syndrome. We should be in separate schools exclusively for autists and an automatic 504 for our disability
:yes:

Side note:
Try it? I HAVE IT MEEGA NO CAP (ADHD)

I think in Canada you actually do get disabilitybuxx if you're an autist

I think in Canada you actually do get disabilitybuxx if you're an autist
Cope that’s not enough. We should be treated the same as those with Down syndrome or Microcephaly

Defending tranny's and mocking muh evil chud incels. Usual @Tarquinius behavior.
No surprise there, everyone knows he is a fucking faggot infiltrator shitting all over this forum with his shitty trolling and defending of tranny faggots whilst mocking actual Incels. @based_meme @nice_try

Faggot1
Faggot 2

Last edited:
No surprise there, everyone knows he is a fucking faggot infiltrator shitting all over this forum with his shitty trolling and defending of tranny faggots whilst mocking actual Incels. @based_meme @nice_try

View attachment 750380View attachment 750381
It really is a testament to my impeccable behavior that the worst thing you could dig up about me is one obviously sarcastic post.

It really is a testament to my impeccable behavior that the worst thing you could dig up about me is one obviously sarcastic post.
Dumb stupid

Showing your trolling self yet again though your shitty attempts at attacking others; frequently utilizing stuff such as chud which many normies use to mock incels.

You are truly a contemptible & insufferable faggot. Your father made the biggest mistake of his life the night he shot his load inside your mother, he wishes he could go back and shoot it all over her ugly cunt face to prevent birthing the vile faggot you are. @kretschmer was right, this forum has gone to shit.

Last edited:
Not to mention you have literally Incel shamed and mocked Neurodivergents before.

Screenshot 2023 03 31 at 83203 AM

Non-NT = lower paying jobs so yes, we should be entitled to disability checks.

While I want money. My main focus is the love of a toilet.
I am in doctrine to make money.

over

You guys mock ethnics nonstop everyday. You should be able to take some mocking (which in this case is an actual fact) back.
Only ethnics I take issue with are JBW coping faggots such as yourself, I do not constantly sit around shitting on ethnics for the sake of trolling. Whilst there are plenty go Ethnicels, one can still be an ethnic and normie or chad lookswise. Whilst being neurodivergent is almost always an indicator of Inceldom, unless you're literally Henry Cavill gigachad looks-wise.

You were directly mocking how Autism has a higher link to suicide, which is passive-aggressive Incel shaming.

You really are an insufferable faggot.

I don't go around targeting you speds either. I mocked the autismo because he came to my profile and attacked me:
Regardless of what he said, you insulted the broad spectrum of neurodivergent and people with autism, which almost always constitute the amount of men who qualify as Incels.
You conveniently cut out the part where he did that.
Have you considered he possibly did that because of your behavior? Such as attacking Neurodivergent people. But that is beyond the point, you specifically insulted people with autism or neurodiversity who usually are Incels, therefore you Incel shamed which is indicative of your trolling.

Last edited:
which almost always constitute the amount of men who qualify as Incels.
You seem to have no issue doing the same to ethnics either, and you do it on a more regular basis than me.
Ethnics comprise most of the world population, and therefore the incel population as well.
Have you considered he possibly did that because of your behavior? Such as attacking Neurodivergent people.
I should be able to make fun of retards if I want to. No group should be above that. We have free speech here.

You seem to have no issue doing the same to ethnics either, and you do it on a more regular basis than me.
Ethnics comprise most of the men who fuck my faggot ass.

I should be able to choke on black cocks if I want. I'm a faggot @The Enforcer pls ban me harder daddy
JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back