Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NEURALINK could enable us to hack foids minds and make them Sex Slaves

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200901 165829 Twitter

• Elon musk's NEURALINK is a digital interface between the brain and a computer system
  • Theoretically that can be hacked and taken control of by a based third party
  • Now imagine buying the hacking software for neuralink on the darkweb and using it to hack a giga stacy's neurological pathways and gaining 100% control over her thought processes - the possibilities will be endless!
  • Personally my first step after hacking stacy's mind would be deleting HYPERGAMY.exe and CHAD_ONLY.exe
  • Based gentlemen of the Incel Cinematic Universe - what would you do if you could hack any foids mind via neuralink?
TLDR : The future is NEURALINKpilled

elon musk is a fucking retard.

@your personality

@your personality
Possible mark of the beast type technology tbh
Now if there was something that wasn't invasive and didn't have to be implanted like recyclable nanobots?
That would probably get more people on board tbhngl

This is virtually all overblown, hype train BS. Anybody in the fields of cognitive science, neuroscience and computer science know how much of a distant fantasy most of what Neuralink truly is. There are very hard limitations to current engineering methods, not to mention the neural coding problem hasn't been solved.

Once you're able to store, transfer, retrieve and modify information between neural analog and computer digital without any loss of information, then we're in business. Right now, that's all theory and research.

Also,

elon musk is a fucking retard.

The dude is like a kid with a very wild imagination and a very big bank account to play around with it.

He's got a fantastic publicist and his public image right now is that of the pioneer and visionary billionaire genius.

This is virtually all overblown, hype train BS. Anybody in the fields of cognitive science, neuroscience and computer science know how much of a distant fantasy most of what Neuralink truly is. There are very hard limitations to current engineering methods, not to mention the neural coding problem hasn't been solved.

Once you're able to store, transfer, retrieve and modify information between neural analog and computer digital without any loss of information, then we're in business. Right now, that's all theory and research.
When do you think the technology will be viable? My guess is at best around year 2070 but more realistically after 2100 assuming the current technological pace.
Also,

The dude is like a kid with a very wild imagination and a very big bank account to play around with it.

He's got a fantastic publicist and his public image right now is that of the pioneer and visionary billionaire genius.
If you look at the history of technological innovation it's mostly been a few males that have been responsible for the vast majority of developing and commercializing it. With hyperloop, tesla and SpaceX Musk is like the modern day prominent innovator in a way that people like J.P. Morgan were in the past with railroads and industry.

When do you think the technology will be viable? My guess is at best around year 2070 but more realistically after 2100 assuming the current technological pace.

Guessing any number is silly. Nobody knows. There could be a breakthrough tomorrow, a year, 5 years, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 years from now. Anybody who pretends to be some authority on this and gives you a rough estimate for when we can expect new technologies has no fucking clue (yeah, I'm looking at you, Ray Kurzweil).

If you look at the history of technological innovation it's mostly been a few males that have been responsible for the vast majority of developing and commercializing it. With hyperloop, tesla and SpaceX Musk is like the modern day prominent innovator in a way that people like J.P. Morgan were in the past with railroads and industry.

Give me a 100 billion dollars and I can do some pretty amazing things, too. We're giving too much credit to the money and not the true brains behind the innovations. Some people argue that the brains only come together because of the money. I suppose this is a fair point. I just hate how the average fucking person gives credit to Elon Musk for the construction of the reusable rocket. A group of 20 odd year old stoners could have come up with the idea of a reusable rocket. The guy just throws money at it, gets briefed by his researchers and engineers, then hits them with ideas that are more like boss' orders. If it sounds like I'm salty that people are praising him too much, that's because I am, and for the reason I mentioned.

The true geniuses get drowned out in history and get sexy compensation packages instead. This is why I fucking hate being a corporate drone. If I come up with a brilliant algorithm and incorporate it into the software that the company I work for sells or uses, I can't really take the credit. I might get a fat bonus and a big raise, but FUCK THAT SHIT. I'd have to write a paper and publish my findings in some computer science journal to get any real credit, and that's only if I have a PhD.

Guessing any number is silly. Nobody knows. There could be a breakthrough tomorrow, a year, 5 years, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 years from now. Anybody who pretends to be some authority on this and gives you a rough estimate for when we can expect new technologies has no fucking clue (yeah, I'm looking at you, Ray Kurzweil).
Yeah Ray Kurzweil's predictions have been too premature since the 2000s but it's always a good cope to speculate when there could be a breakthrough or paradigm shift. But with the way things were in the world even before the coronavirus most of the change that is taking place is largely cultural and not technological imo.

Give me a 100 billion dollars and I can do some pretty amazing things, too. We're giving too much credit to the money and not the true brains behind the innovations. Some people argue that the brains only come together because of the money. I suppose this is a fair point. I just hate how the average fucking person gives credit to Elon Musk for the construction of the reusable rocket. A group of 20 odd year old stoners could have come up with the idea of a reusable rocket. The guy just throws money at it, gets briefed by his researchers and engineers, then hits them with ideas that are more like boss' orders. If it sounds like I'm salty that people are praising him too much, that's because I am, and for the reason I mentioned.

The true geniuses get drowned out in history and get sexy compensation packages instead. This is why I fucking hate being a corporate drone. If I come up with a brilliant algorithm and incorporate it into the software that the company I work for sells or uses, I can't really take the credit. I might get a fat bonus and a big raise, but FUCK THAT SHIT. I'd have to write a paper and publish my findings in some computer science journal to get any real credit, and that's only if I have a PhD.
Even the true geniuses that make life altering innovations and technology are few and far between though. A lot of people just don't posses that capability unless they are involved in a team effort of pooling together ideas from others.
Solitary geniuses that both create innovations that change the course of people's lives and are successful in bringing those and similar other inventions they patented successfully to the marketplace are pretty rare tbh

Solitary geniuses that both create innovations that change the course of people's lives and are successful in bringing those and similar other inventions they patented successfully to the marketplace are pretty rare tbh

They're the rarest kind of human, and they are what the world sorely needs in this day and age.

They're the rarest kind of human, and they are what the world sorely needs in this day and age.
I'm not sure the world deserves them though. They are the same kind of people that society refers to when mocking incels and saying that the world will go on without them and they'll plenty of others to take their place in advancing the world.

That's right you stupid ugly inkwells, keep begging for your enslavement...

Moroncel if you cannot imagine this weaponized.

Since when has any new technology benefited the ugly?

Also,

brootal, over for mind controlcels

Possible mark of the beast type technology tbh
Now if there was something that wasn't invasive and didn't have to be implanted like recyclable nanobots?
That would probably get more people on board tbhngl
True
But the true mark of the beast requires that you verbally and publicly renounce God

Also,

Open Heart Surgeon IQ
Since when has any new technology benefited the ugly?
Plastic surgery?

Last edited:

you realize hyper loop is a big scam right lmao. It’s not even scientifically possible, the fastest hyper loop test so far which reached top speeds of iirc 300mph wasn’t enough for a single passenger

Nueralink was able to read the pig's brain information, the real challenge will be writing information, which is what this post wants to do.

Nueralink was able to read the pig's brain information, the real challenge will be writing information, which is what this post wants to do.

Interesting. I have to look into the details. Do you know if any of the research they're doing is published?

Interesting. I have to look into the details. Do you know if any of the research they're doing is published?
cant find any research papers but this is just based off the demo they had last week.

cant find any research papers but this is just based off the demo they had last week.

I see. I hope Musk doesn't hide it under pretense of "propriety research". If it truly is groundbreaking, we gotta see the theory.

the neuralink is a scanner probe it cant send commands to the brain

the neuralink is a scanner probe it cant send commands to the brain
But over time, theoretically it should be possible to reverse polarity and write information