Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Netherlands bans hymen reconstruction surgery

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Minor lifefuel today: the Netherlands is moving to ban hymen reconstructive surgery.

Perhaps you haven't heard of this procodure before, in which case this post is more of a blackpill than a whitepill. The gist of it is that women can restore their hymen to pretend to their trad husband that she is, in fact, a virgin at their wedding and haso't been fucked by numerous Chads.

Obviously, the motives for banning it are very different from why we hate it. But idc: if it screws up the life of just one woman then I'm already happy.

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

So men lying about their political views counts as rape, but a woman getting surgery to pretend being a version isn't deception? :feelskek:

I doubt most of eurocucks in this age would care about hymen anyway

I'm sure they're banning it for cucked reasons and it's not like you can't just walk over the border to France, Belgium or Germany and do the thing there.

I'm sure they're banning it for cucked reasons and it's not like you can't just walk over the border to France, Belgium or Germany and do the thing there.
What “cucked reasons” would they ban it for?

you guessed it friendo, "We argue that defining this type of surgery as female genital mutilation (FGM) is not sufficient to justify a ban, as other forms of genital surgery in adults also fall within the definition of FGM. We also argue against the idea that a ban is justified because this type of operation is based on patriarchal ideas of sexuality and virginity. Rather than banning this practice, doctors should inform women and suggest possible alternatives."
TLDR: They don't want women to do it because they think of it as "mutilation and self harm" and "patriarchal"

What “cucked reasons” would they ban it for?
The main reason to have hymen reconstruction is to pass off as a virgin, and in this era of degenerate "sex positivity" they want to stamp out sexual propriety in all forms. So while they may impair virginfrauding in the short run, longer term they'll just normalize not being a virgin. At least I can't imagine the Dutch being based so I'm assuming their reasons are cucked.

The main reason to have hymen reconstruction is to pass off as a virgin, and in this era of degenerate "sex positivity" they want to stamp out sexual propriety in all forms. So while they may impair virginfrauding in the short run, longer term they'll just normalize not being a virgin. At least I can't imagine the Dutch being based so I'm assuming their reasons are cucked.
High IQ. You are entirely correct. I was aware of this point, but still the idea that a few foids get severely inconvenienced by this move gives me a bit of lifefuel.