Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Netflix show demonizing incels again.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
The new netflix show 'pieces of her'. Watch the first episode. Minute 25:50 to 26:00.
[UWSL]What happened at the beginning of the show:A normie shot the girl who broke up with him (based) and this is the reaction from people:[/UWSL]
'She totally owned that incel' :foidSoy::foidSoy:
A few based boyos were tweeting too, though :society:

ive had enough cancer today no way i'm watching that shit

It’s a meeting place for the Incel community!
The what?
I.N.C.E.L.S Stands for Involuntary Celebate!
:lasereyes:

You know what it is!
:feelsjuice:

As soon as normies start using certain words they soon lose all of their meaning. To normies an incel is just someone who breaks societies standards when it comes to dealing with women. My only guess to why they think of incels this way is because normies don't interact meaningfully with any unattractive, low social status men during their day-to-day lives.

incels are always white in media, whatever happened to being woke?

Try to use OBS studio on chrome if you want to record video. I think that's the only way I have been able to grab snippets from shows. Snipping tool does work for just the odd screenshot though

Sounds boring

incels are always white in media, whatever happened to being woke?
It is woke: the media portrays White boys as women-hating freaks, whereas ethnics are held in high regard, portrayed as exotic and masculine men.

It is woke: the media portrays White boys as women-hating freaks, whereas ethnics are held in high regard, portrayed as exotic and masculine men.
Blacks*

Indian and asians are always portrayed as virgins

Based shootcel:lul:

They take delight in our suffering

They take delight in our suffering

It’s a meeting place for the Incel community!
The what?
I.N.C.E.L.S Stands for Involuntary Celebate!
:lasereyes:

You know what it is!
:feelsjuice:
No point in denying it! :feelskek:

Woke as usual.

This.

You should go over to netflix headquarters and have a productive talk with the executives over their poor programming decisions