Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neighbour took the piss out of my inceldom

T

thallium0000

Veteran
Shes in her 50s her son is my age he got married recently and as me and my parents walked passed whilst she was unpacking her van she loudly said so me and my parents can hear thank god your married like normal ppl to her son whilst looking at me

Implying im not a normal person

same shit ery day. literally every toilet believes we aren't normal n shiet.
water is wet type beat

it's over, yea?

Shes in her 50s her son is my age he got married recently and as me and my parents walked passed whilst she was unpacking her van she loudly said so me and my parents can hear thank god your married like normal ppl to her son whilst looking at me

Marriage is a scam, RUN!

I dont have the MP4 file now

But basically you end up a betabuxx if your an incel doing marriage, Yes you get starfish sex but chad will still be around

tell her she's just enjoying her last few years

Going outside is a mistake. Also foids can detect incels immediately she is probably ecstatic that her lineage gets to continue and enjoys gloating over your parents. Your mom is probably more assblasted about it than you

Being incel is a better fate than getting divorce raped

Not to mention this is the 2nd foid he married and his still very young first is divorced

Infertility

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back