Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Neighbors got a new puppy

Ocelotpie

Ocelotpie

Greycel
They are good friends with my folks. Their daughter is a Stacie who is currently on her 3rd chad and lives somewhere else. I volunteered to take the little guy for walkies since they are pretty old. The little champ is best friends with me now. Today there was a thunder storm and I went over there and held her in my arms until it was over. Realizing sometime later she had fallen asleep. I am feeling really happy rn. Not attaching any pics. Just imagine a baby beagle.

Gurranteed the Stacy will fuck the dog when it grows up. Regardless of gender.

Take the dogpill and keep an eye on your mother/sister too.

interesting choice she picked a male dog interesting.

Yes. I live with my mom and dad. We can't afford a nursing home and I am their caregiver along with sole provider.
Ask the dog to help you get laid with the stacy
I don't want an std lol
lol
never began
Oof
It's a bitch. She doesn't like dogs. And dogs don't like her.
It's a bitch. She doesn't like dogs. And dogs don't like her.
They are good friends with my folks. Their daughter is a Stacie who is currently on her 3rd chad and lives somewhere else. I volunteered to take the little guy for walkies since they are pretty old. The little champ is best friends with me now. Today there was a thunder storm and I went over there and held her in my arms until it was over. Realizing sometime later she had fallen asleep. I am feeling really happy rn. Not attaching any pics. Just imagine a baby beagle.
Sorry I wrote little guy... It's female pup. English is not my first language. Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back