Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR NEETS GTFIH TBH

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I've got some questions for you that will help me to fill some excel grids in my new job in FBI (lol). :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

More seriously, I wonder how you guys live. Could you tell non-NEET about your life philosophy, views, way of life, etc ? :feelsthink:
You can be evasive if you will, as long as you're honest it's ok.

:feelsokman: Here are some questions if you need a weaving to guide you :

What led you to become a NEET ? Are you a truNEET (really not doing anything all day except literal LDAR) ?
Are you ok with being a NEET or is it a source of negative feelings toward yourself ?

What is your quality of life ?

How much money can you get in a month ? How ? Have you thought about passive income ?
Is being a NEET "easy" in your country ?

How do you see yourself in 10 years ? Do you think your way of life is sustainable ?

(Don't forget to add your bank details and a ccopy of your ID card lol. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:)

Thanks for your answers tbh. :feelsokman:

Wage cucks be like:

What led you to become a NEET ? Are you a truNEET (really not doing anything all day except literal LDAR) ?

My autism. TruNEET LDAR god all the way.

Are you ok with being a NEET or is it a source of negative feelings toward yourself ?

I like it because I have nothing but free time.

Meh. Been sick. But I'm not homeless it's alright most of the time

How much money can you get in a month ?

Enough

How ? Have you thought about passive income ?

Yes. Not many opportunities for me but I'd like to find something sustainable

For people like me, yes.

How do you see yourself in 10 years ?

Pretty much the same as now but maybe I'll have ascended (kek)

Do you think your way of life is sustainable ?

For me yes. For those not on an social welfare no

i live with parents. i made like 150 bucks last month doing research surveys. yeah I'm true neet. i like it but i definitely don't see it as a good thing when people find out lol. being neet is hard 4 me in america because you have to be a black single mother to get any money from the government. in 10 years idk ill either be wagecucking or rope. my way of life is not sustainable. i have enough to move out i just don't know what i want to do.

Enough

For people like me, yes.

That NEET lifestyle means you can only post here on your fucking phone just LOL, i use my iPhone when in class to browse here and it is worse in every aspect, getting A PC is superior every way. because you can post higher quality GIFs

What led you to become a NEET ?
A U T I S M

Are you a truNEET (really not doing anything all day except literal LDAR) ?
Yes bro. I used to do more stuff and was actually productive but I’ve lost all motivation.

It doesn’t do much for my self esteem. I do feel worthless for it tbh but being NEET is still way preferable to wagecucking.

Decent. I’m not starving or struggling so I’m grateful for that.

How much money can you get in a month ? How ? Have you thought about passive income ?
Don’t want to get into specifics but I get enough.

How do you see yourself in 10 years ? Do you think your way of life is sustainable ?
I don’t see myself alive in 10 years tbh. Anything can happen but I just can’t imagine it. My life is sustainable but I don’t want to continue living like this. I’m not happy at all.

Wish i was a NEET so i could GTFIH

Enough

For people like me, yes.

Damn, autismaXxing might be the way to go tbh.
i live with parents. i made like 150 bucks last month doing research surveys. yeah I'm true neet. i like it but i definitely don't see it as a good thing when people find out lol. being neet is hard 4 me in america because you have to be a black single mother to get any money from the government. in 10 years idk ill either be wagecucking or rope. my way of life is not sustainable. i have enough to move out i just don't know what i want to do.
If you have enough to move out, you might have enough to make passive income, or at least to use your money in powerful investments don't you think ?

Damn, autismaXxing might be the way to go tbh.

If you have enough to move out, you might have enough to make passive income, or at least to use your money in powerful investments don't you think ?
like what?

292EF55D 136B 4460 AE14 1EAAADA7A876

like what?
I don't know, create some company, sell stuffs on the internet, move out in a shithole country and become some local divinity, buy bitcoin ... Literally anything.

if i got to that point i might aswell just rope

if i got to that point i might aswell just rope
Strong first comment lmao :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
A U T I S M

Yes bro. I used to do more stuff and was actually productive but I’ve lost all motivation.

It doesn’t do much for my self esteem. I do feel worthless for it tbh but being NEET is still way preferable to wagecucking.

Decent. I’m not starving or struggling so I’m grateful for that.

Don’t want to get into specifics but I get enough.

I don’t see myself alive in 10 years tbh. Anything can happen but I just can’t imagine it. My life is sustainable but I don’t want to continue living like this. I’m not happy at all.
AutismaXxing is the new ascension tbh.

Do you live on your own ? Does the state gives you a house or do you rely on some generous relatives ?

I don't know, create some company, sell stuffs on the internet, move out in a shithole country and become some local divinity, buy bitcoin ... Literally anything.
creating a company is like a thousand steps through the government and i have no ideas and would need more than i have probably. i have 11,000. sell stuff on the internet is annoying and i have nothing to sell, i could shitholemaxx in mexico where its only like 250 a month for rent but you can only stay in a country for 3 months without having to become a resident through the government or whatever and how would i work in a different country? and the amount u would get paid would be like 1 dollar an hour, bitcoin=might as well burn my money. maybe i should start sex robot brothel. even that i wouldn't have enough and i would be risking everything and then some.

creating a company is like a thousand steps through the government and i have no ideas and would need more than i have probably. i have 11,000. sell stuff on the internet is annoying and i have nothing to sell, i could shitholemaxx in mexico where its only like 250 a month for rent but you can only stay in a country for 3 months without having to become a resident through the government or whatever and how would i work in a different country? and the amount u would get paid would be like 1 dollar an hour, bitcoin=might as well burn my money. maybe i should start sex robot brothel. even that i wouldn't have enough and i would be risking everything and then some.
I'm in the same situation tbh. I'm digging some stuffs here and there to know how to make money from money itself. Creating a company is hard because of course the government will harass you with stupid stuffs all the time, you can have low iq fuckers as employees and you can fail regardless of the effort you put in your activity to begin, etc.

It's really hard, even if it can be very profitable in the long run if you're high IQ, motivated, not lazy, rich, lucky, etc. A lot of quality that I lack.

For now I'm kinda coping with trading, shorting the falling US market and buying the "dip" where cryptocurrencies currently are. Decent bucks can be made from thin air with these things if you're good at finding the right timing.

Now sex robot brothel is kinda high IQ. However some dude already had the idea in my country and I don't think the demand for this kind of degneracy is that huge outside of the capital city.

Last edited:

Enough

For people like me, yes.

Make sure you sustain your future landwhale too.

I'm in the same position as you tbh. I'm digging some stuffs here and there to know how to make money from money itself. Creating a company is hard because of course the government will harass you with stupid stuffs all the time, you can have low iq fuckers as employees and you can fail regardless of the effort you put in your activity to begin, etc.

It's really hard, even if it can be very profitable in the long run if you're high IQ, motivated, not lazy, rich, lucky, etc. A lot of quality that I lack.

For now I'm kinda coping with trading, shorting the falling US market and buying the "dip" where cryptocurrencies currently are. Decent bucks can be made from thin air with these things if you're good at finding the right timing.

Now sex robot brothel is kinda high IQ. However some dude already had the idea in my country and I don't think the demand for this kind of degneracy is that huge outside of the capital city.
what country are u from? and how much do u have? i myself wouldn't try to time the markets. I've heard even professional stock brokers don't know wtf is happening. i would only invest in things that i would feel comfortable leaving it in for at least a few years if not a decade or more.

what country are u from? and how much do u have? i myself wouldn't try to time the markets. I've heard even professional stock brokers don't know wtf is happening. i would only invest in things that i would feel comfortable leaving it in for at least a few years if not a decade or more.
I'm from the Baguetteland. I might have a dozen k of baguettes convertible in cash tbh. (I'm using secret langage to not get doxxed by :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:jfl ).

Markets are in a mess right now thanks to the meme policies from the Donald. Some recession might be coming and the world might get really unstable in 2019. I'm betting a lot in cryptocurrencies because, like gold, it tends to react positively to the world's unstability.

I'm not an advisor though. After all, I'm just some low iq edgy dude posting stupid stuffs on the indernet.

i could shitholemaxx in mexico where its only like 250 a month for rent but you can only stay in a country for 3 months without having to become a resident through the government or whatever and how would i work in a different country?
Thank cuckservatives for making the world more nationalistic and more difficult for incels to seek foreign citizenship.

I'm from the Baguetteland. I might have a dozen k of baguettes convertible in cash tbh. (I'm using secret langage to not get doxxed by :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:jfl ).

Markets are in a mess right now thanks to the meme policies from the Donald. Some recession might be coming and the world might get really unstable in 2019. I'm betting a lot in cryptocurrencies because, like gold, it tends to react positively to the world's unstability.

I'm not an advisor though. After all, I'm just some low iq edgy dude posting stupid stuffs on the indernet.
cum 2 america 2 be business partner br0. crypto=rat poison squared according to warren buffcuck. lets start r0b0t br0thel with our combined fortunes 2 ascend via m0neymaxx
Thank cuckservatives for making the world more nationalistic and more difficult for incels to seek foreign citizenship.
im unsure how difficult it is. i just know theres a process after 90 days and idk if i want to go through any sort of process to live in cartelville. plus it just seems a waste to spend my life savings just to live somewhere. i also only speak very little spanish and would probably get mugged like once a day for being a gringo.

im unsure how difficult it is. i just know theres a process after 90 days and idk if i want to go through any sort of process to live in cartelville. plus it just seems a waste to spend my life savings just to live somewhere. i also only speak very little spanish and would probably get mugged like once a day for being a gringo.
Lots of countries have tightened immigration laws because of nationalism, and gringos are more likely to be harassed in 3rd world countries than be respected.

SUPREME NEET lifestyle

SUPREME NEET lifestyle
It's the way to go tbh
cum 2 america 2 be business partner br0.
I can deal with accountability and finance bro. We should convert our earnings into Dash, Monero or other private currencies used by drug cartels to avoid to pay tax to cuck governments tbh. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: